BONVIVANT Rose Botanical Mask Pack uploaded by Amanda B.BONVIVANT Rose Botanical Mask Pack uploaded by jamie Q.BONVIVANT Rose Botanical Mask Pack uploaded by jamie Q.See all 26 photos

BY BONVIVANT

Sheet masks are everything you want in skincare - inexpensive, easy to use, and most importantly, effective. They have constantly evolved as manufacturers look into innovative materials that deliver better results. After years of delivering the best in K-Beauty, Memebox took the next step to design the most advanced sheet mask for all sheet mask lovers. Be the first to experience the newest generation of sheet masks, Bon Vivant Botanical Mask. Biodegradable.

Photos (26)
Buy on Amazon
Sophia C.
Sophia C.
Oakland, CA
I'm a sheet mask junkie and have found that some are superior to others. These are amazing!, they fit the face perfectly and the amount of extra essence in each packet is enough to moisturize your arms, neck, and legs! The smell is a soft rose that's subtle and not at all over powering. My face feels so soft and has such a beautiful dewy glow after using this mask. I highly recommend!!
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Finksburg, MD
I love the smell of this mask is such a lovely rose scent. The mask itself is made of botanical fiber and fits to your face much easier than paper masks in my opinion. It does burn at first but that's because it's balancing the ph in your skin, continued use of these masks result in less burning. It sure looks scary on though as it looks a lot like skin.
LoLinda G.
LoLinda G.
San Ramon, CA
The Bon Vivant hyaluronic + lotus mask is a miracle worker for me! I've been battling dry and dull skin for months, but ONE mask did the trick! I didn't see much difference immediately after use (other than SUPER soft skin), but the next morning my skin was clearer and smoother than ever! I'm stocking up on these and never running out!
Julie W.
Julie W.
Avon, CO
I love this sheet mask, it has a nice light rose scent and I awoke this morning to a nice bright clear complexion. It is reasonably priced and a great way to pamper yourself. Unlike other sheet masks it forms to the contours of the face and sits nicely on the skin. Highly recommend, can't wait to try some other masks by this brand.
ELIZABETH S.
ELIZABETH S.
Winston Salem, NC
Bonvivant sheet masks are amazing! Collagen and olive for brightening and sodium hyaluronate and lotus for deep hydration for dry skin. They work wonders! Sheet masks are weird and funny looking to put on, but it's so worth it for healthy skin! My complexion is much improved. 30 min me time.
Katana S.
Katana S.
Got this on Memebox for a great price. Although I love this sheet ask because it contains ton of essence and it's very durable, I dislike the scent of rose. It's not a heavy scent but after a while I just couldn't take it anymore
Lizbeth B.
Lizbeth B.
The Botanical Mask Pack it is excellent for your skin care routine. You can use once a week. I tried the Chamomile+Tea Tree, Collagen+Olive and Sodium Hyaluronate+Lotus.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
The main effects of this mask are hydration and anti-inflammatory reduction. The damask rose water is the star ingredient of the mask. It also includes Vitamins A and C that brighten and clarify the complexion. Additionally, this mask is infused with other moisturizing elements like Hyaluronic Acid and Panthenol to deeply hydrate and nourish the skin to rosy conditions (description from Undefined ). The packaging is minimalistic but very classic and appealing with a simple rose illustration and pink border. The mask has a very strong and beautiful scent of damask rose water. The scent tends to dissipate the longer I wear it on my face. Those who don't like rose or have very sensitive noses may find this a bit overwhelming. The mask itself is made of all natural fiber and had a strange, plastic netted piece on the bottom half of the mask. Perhaps it was there for protection? The mask material is light and adheres to skin very well. The mask was tinted a light reddish orange from the color of the mask essence. The mask was thoroughly soaked but didn't drip. The mask essence was watery, clear with an orange tint. There were bubbles on the mask when I first opened it. The mask fits well but it is a little too wide across the cheeks and forehead with the nose area being too short. There wasn't any extra essence in then bag. The mask essence provided a very soothing and relaxing cooling/tingling sensation throughout the masking session. I liked the way the tingling sensation felt, it was very pleasant. I've read some conflicted reviews for this mask from various bloggers and reviewers who reported a strong burning sensation but I didn't experience any burning, stinging or irritation from this mask and its essence. When I removed the mask after 20 minutes, it was still very damp. The mask left my skin slightly plumped, brighter, and refreshed. My pores also looked a little smaller, less inflamed, and my red areas (cheeks, chin and around the nose) looked less red. There is a shiny film that gets left behind. It's sticky at first but then is barely sticky once the essence absorbs into your skin. I would definitely recommend this mask! I would rate a 4.0/5.0 because I had hoped it would be a bit more hydrating, however, it does a great job with soothing red skin, acne, making pores spear smaller and skin feel slightly plumped and brighter.
jamie Q.
jamie Q.
Hayward, CA
Love this facial mask! Really good to hydrate your skin. Specially after using your make up this is perfect to use it for your skin. This is my favorite summer thing to do. Definitely will buy again if this awesome facial masks love # BONVIVANT Rose Botanical Mask Pack
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Menifee, CA
I got a set of three of these in an ipsy bag a while ago and hadn't used them. I was recently suffering from extremely dry skin (more so than usual) I tried the hyaluronic and lotus sheet mask and OH MY GOODNESS! After exfoliating I used it and applied my makeup as usual and my skin was so soft and hydrated it was fantastic! I would totally buy it again. I still have two others to try, they are the Chamomile + Tea Tree and the Collagen + Olive one.