BY BONVIVANT

Sheet masks are everything you want in skincare - inexpensive, easy to use, and most importantly, effective. They have constantly evolved as manufacturers look into innovative materials that deliver better results. After years of delivering the best in K-Beauty, Memebox took the next step to design the most advanced sheet mask for all sheet mask lovers. Be the first to experience the newest generation of sheet masks, Bon Vivant Botanical Mask. Biodegradable.

Buy on Amazon
Kirsten P.
These masks are honestly just for fun. They smell kinda soapy and I didn’t notice a huge difference after their use but I got a ton of them on sale so I will continue to play with them
Julia V.
Mc Calla, AL
Pretty nice, about what I expect from the average sheet mask. No specific problems with it but I’ve definitely used some others that I prefer. The packaging is nice and minimal and doesn’t look too much like it’s trying to grab your attention
Ali C.
Phoenix, AZ
I got a large pack of these masks when MeMe Box was still a site that sold its own products. At first, I was unsure that I was going to like them because the rose scent can be a bit overpowering. Once I got past that I ended up really enjoying this mask. It comes folded around a mesh protector since the mask is so pliable and soaked in serum. It adheres very well to your face and you can easily keep it on for an hour. It worked wonders on my dry skin and soothed any rednesses I happened to have going on at the time. I was extremely bummed out when I learned MeMe Box was essentially going out of business and that I wouldn’t be able to get these any more.

I’m unsure of the animal testing status of bon Vivant and it wasn’t easily found. I’ll definitely be using up the last few masks in my stash but if these were still available for sale I wouldn’t repurchase since the information isn’t readily available.
Jackie I.
Everett , WA
I’ve had 3 different face masks from Bonvivant Ipsy sent me a while ago. And just now I decided to try the rose one. This winter has left my skin super dry. The best decision I’ve made. It comes in a basic bag with a rose picture on the front. Once you open it, you’ll have the face sheet and all you gotta do is place it on your face, wait 10-20 minutes and then take it off. It works wonders!!! My skin is hydrated and shinny!! Feels soft and irritation has gone away!! It does have a scent to it but it’s not overwhelming and it goes away after a few minutes of putting it on. I have found them on amazon for $20 dollars for a pack of 10!!! I will definitely buy those and make it a weekly treatment!!!
Krista R.
Jacksonville , IL
I got 3 masks in an ipsy bag and I really love them. My face feels and look amazing afterwards. I hadn't used sheet masks before but I will start compared to clay masks I usually use. I can see me using these once a week because I don't like to strip or over do my face with the eczema I have. It even helped my dry broken spots and didn't burn. Smell is pretty good as well.
Amanda G.
The main effects of this mask are hydration and anti-inflammatory reduction. The damask rose water is the star ingredient of the mask. It also includes Vitamins A and C that brighten and clarify the complexion. Additionally, this mask is infused with other moisturizing elements like Hyaluronic Acid and Panthenol to deeply hydrate and nourish the skin to rosy conditions (description from Undefined ). The packaging is minimalistic but very classic and appealing with a simple rose illustration and pink border. The mask has a very strong and beautiful scent of damask rose water. The scent tends to dissipate the longer I wear it on my face. Those who don't like rose or have very sensitive noses may find this a bit overwhelming. The mask itself is made of all natural fiber and had a strange, plastic netted piece on the bottom half of the mask. Perhaps it was there for protection? The mask material is light and adheres to skin very well. The mask was tinted a light reddish orange from the color of the mask essence. The mask was thoroughly soaked but didn't drip. The mask essence was watery, clear with an orange tint. There were bubbles on the mask when I first opened it. The mask fits well but it is a little too wide across the cheeks and forehead with the nose area being too short. There wasn't any extra essence in then bag. The mask essence provided a very soothing and relaxing cooling/tingling sensation throughout the masking session. I liked the way the tingling sensation felt, it was very pleasant. I've read some conflicted reviews for this mask from various bloggers and reviewers who reported a strong burning sensation but I didn't experience any burning, stinging or irritation from this mask and its essence. When I removed the mask after 20 minutes, it was still very damp. The mask left my skin slightly plumped, brighter, and refreshed. My pores also looked a little smaller, less inflamed, and my red areas (cheeks, chin and around the nose) looked less red. There is a shiny film that gets left behind. It's sticky at first but then is barely sticky once the essence absorbs into your skin. I would definitely recommend this mask! I would rate a 4.0/5.0 because I had hoped it would be a bit more hydrating, however, it does a great job with soothing red skin, acne, making pores spear smaller and skin feel slightly plumped and brighter.
jamie Q.
hayward, CA
Love this facial mask! Really good to hydrate your skin. Specially after using your make up this is perfect to use it for your skin. This is my favorite summer thing to do. Definitely will buy again if this awesome facial masks love # BONVIVANT Rose Botanical Mask Pack
Victoria Z.
BROOKLYN, NY
Love this. The mask fits my small face and adheres well which most masks don't so that's a bonus already. This mask also has a nice rose scent that isn't too overpowering, and not too artificial. After using the mask make sure to decant the excess serum from the packaging into a bottle or something as so it doesn't go to waste. There was at least 20ml left over and that's literally a small bottle of serum.
Kimberly W.
Stafford, VA
Got these in a beauty sub first and then went and bought a ton for myself! They're a great price and are a great mask to add into your skincare routine! They adhere to your face nicely and stay until you take them off!
Ismarilys N.
Puerto Rico
I use the Bonvivant sodium hyaluronate + lotus. The only reason I dont give this product a 5 stars review is because how smell. I dont like it but in general is a super duper moisturizing sheet mask that gives you complete and instant hydration without leaving the oily effect in the skin.
margery l.
Who else love these masks?