BY BONVIVANT

Sheet masks are everything you want in skincare - inexpensive, easy to use, and most importantly, effective. They have constantly evolved as manufacturers look into innovative materials that deliver better results. After years of delivering the best in K-Beauty, Memebox took the next step to design the most advanced sheet mask for all sheet mask lovers. Be the first to experience the newest generation of sheet masks, Bon Vivant Botanical Mask. Biodegradable.

Buy on Amazon
Sophia C.
Oakland, CA
I'm a sheet mask junkie and have found that some are superior to others. These are amazing!, they fit the face perfectly and the amount of extra essence in each packet is enough to moisturize your arms, neck, and legs! The smell is a soft rose that's subtle and not at all over powering. My face feels so soft and has such a beautiful dewy glow after using this mask. I highly recommend!!
LoLinda G.
San Ramon, CA
The Bon Vivant hyaluronic + lotus mask is a miracle worker for me! I've been battling dry and dull skin for months, but ONE mask did the trick! I didn't see much difference immediately after use (other than SUPER soft skin), but the next morning my skin was clearer and smoother than ever! I'm stocking up on these and never running out!
Julie W.
Avon, CO
I love this sheet mask, it has a nice light rose scent and I awoke this morning to a nice bright clear complexion. It is reasonably priced and a great way to pamper yourself. Unlike other sheet masks it forms to the contours of the face and sits nicely on the skin. Highly recommend, can't wait to try some other masks by this brand.
ELIZABETH S.
Winston Salem, NC
Bonvivant sheet masks are amazing! Collagen and olive for brightening and sodium hyaluronate and lotus for deep hydration for dry skin. They work wonders! Sheet masks are weird and funny looking to put on, but it's so worth it for healthy skin! My complexion is much improved. 30 min me time.
Katana S.
Got this on Memebox for a great price. Although I love this sheet ask because it contains ton of essence and it's very durable, I dislike the scent of rose. It's not a heavy scent but after a while I just couldn't take it anymore
Lizbeth B.
The Botanical Mask Pack it is excellent for your skin care routine. You can use once a week. I tried the Chamomile+Tea Tree, Collagen+Olive and Sodium Hyaluronate+Lotus.
Victoria Z.
BROOKLYN, NY
Love this. The mask fits my small face and adheres well which most masks don't so that's a bonus already. This mask also has a nice rose scent that isn't too overpowering, and not too artificial. After using the mask make sure to decant the excess serum from the packaging into a bottle or something as so it doesn't go to waste. There was at least 20ml left over and that's literally a small bottle of serum.
Amanda G.
The main effects of this mask are hydration and anti-inflammatory reduction. The damask rose water is the star ingredient of the mask. It also includes Vitamins A and C that brighten and clarify the complexion. Additionally, this mask is infused with other moisturizing elements like Hyaluronic Acid and Panthenol to deeply hydrate and nourish the skin to rosy conditions (description from Undefined ). The packaging is minimalistic but very classic and appealing with a simple rose illustration and pink border. The mask has a very strong and beautiful scent of damask rose water. The scent tends to dissipate the longer I wear it on my face. Those who don't like rose or have very sensitive noses may find this a bit overwhelming. The mask itself is made of all natural fiber and had a strange, plastic netted piece on the bottom half of the mask. Perhaps it was there for protection? The mask material is light and adheres to skin very well. The mask was tinted a light reddish orange from the color of the mask essence. The mask was thoroughly soaked but didn't drip. The mask essence was watery, clear with an orange tint. There were bubbles on the mask when I first opened it. The mask fits well but it is a little too wide across the cheeks and forehead with the nose area being too short. There wasn't any extra essence in then bag. The mask essence provided a very soothing and relaxing cooling/tingling sensation throughout the masking session. I liked the way the tingling sensation felt, it was very pleasant. I've read some conflicted reviews for this mask from various bloggers and reviewers who reported a strong burning sensation but I didn't experience any burning, stinging or irritation from this mask and its essence. When I removed the mask after 20 minutes, it was still very damp. The mask left my skin slightly plumped, brighter, and refreshed. My pores also looked a little smaller, less inflamed, and my red areas (cheeks, chin and around the nose) looked less red. There is a shiny film that gets left behind. It's sticky at first but then is barely sticky once the essence absorbs into your skin. I would definitely recommend this mask! I would rate a 4.0/5.0 because I had hoped it would be a bit more hydrating, however, it does a great job with soothing red skin, acne, making pores spear smaller and skin feel slightly plumped and brighter.
Jane J.
E Brunswick, NJ
The material of the mask is so nice and is so gentle too. The mask stings a little bit on the face, but in a cooling way. My skin definitely felt hydrated and more clear after wearing this mask and would recommend it to those who might be getting their week of the month, and are breaking out a lot.
Alexa K.
Sherman Oaks, CA
this is one of my favorite sheet masks; such a thin yet thick sheet that doesn't move from my face. i feel like the product is getting deep into my pores and is sinking through easily
margery l.
Who else love these masks?