Bonomi Amaretti - 7 oz uploaded by Ka Yang Y.Bonomi Amaretti - 7 oz uploaded by Ka Yang Y.

BY BONOMI

Ka Yang Y.
Brooklyn, NY
😱Okay! I'm in love with this Bauli Amaretti! It meet my expectations, the cake is very soft and delicious... The flavor of the chocolate is very good! this is my first time trying the amaretti cake! 😍 I would recommend to others for a special occasion, and I give a 10/10!! #Yummy #chocolate #Amaretti #Bauli #Italianfood #SuperTasty
Kristen L.
Saint Johns, FL
I love amaretti cookies. These ones are super crunchy and bite size compared to others. I only tried them once but will def try again. They went fast in my house.
Destiny S.
Brooklyn, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I lovee thesee chocalatess andd they are veryy tastey . i would recommend .
Chelsea P.
Somerset West
These are the worlds most addicting cookie. I love these. I've bought them a hundred times and I will continue to buy them. They are delicious and I love how inexspe naive these are. Do yummy and great to bake with I really highly recommend these!