bonobos.com

by Bonobos

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of bonobos.com!
How would you rate this product?
5 months agoInwood, WV
I only started buying from Bonobos recently, after Wal-Mart purchased them. I was wary at first because of this, but Bonobos is nothing like Wal-Mart and they don't seem to be changing to become more like Wal-Mart.

They offer very high-quality clothing, fast and free shipping, a very generous return policy, and very friendly support. I look forward to the next thing I am going to buy from Bonobos!

2 years ago
My husband absolutely loves the pants and shorts from bonobos and we tend to only shop online because there is no store in our area.  He gets a gift card to bonobos.com pretty much every gift giving holiday.  The quality of the pants and shorts are pretty much unmatched.  They look so good and are made so well.  My only complaint is the pricing.  They are very expensive.  I was hoping the price point might go down a touch when the company was bought by Walmart (like Whole Foods after Amazon bought them) but that hasn't happened yet.  The only reason they get 4 stars and not 5 is because of the pricing.  It is much higher than similar men's brands.
6 months ago
Pricey but you get what you pay for! I am SUPER picky with my clothes / how they fit, and these are amazing. Their pants are perfectly tailored out of the box and stretchy (it’s their bread and butter product / their specialty), but I own a couple of their shirts too and they’re amazing. Again not the cheapest, but the fit it unreal. No tailoring needed (which is what I normally have to do with my other clothes). Oh and their guide shops are incredible- they bring you out a cold drink while you shop and try stuff on, and they make the ordering process so streamlined. Give them a try!!
2 years agoCosta Mesa, CA
I love the Bonobos concept of a showroom with online ordering, and the styles are definitely my taste for my boyfriend, my only complaint is the cost can feel a bit high, and the sizes are just a hair off. It seems like he's constantly in between two sizes, and has to choose to have something slightly loose or slightly tight especially in the pants. but overall, I'm a fan.
2 years ago
Bonobos has the best return policy. I have bought my boyfriend clothes from here and they all fit him perfectly, and if they do not fit him or he does not like the style they will take it back up to 365 days after purchased! In the store, you purchase and they will ship it to you.
2 years agoWesterville, OH
My boyfriend is tall and skinny and has a hard time finding clothes made for his body. Bonobos has quality clothes that really fit him and make him feel confident. They are pretty expensive but if you're like him you'll pay any price for well fitting clothes.
2 years ago
I get all my sons pants from here. They are a perfect fit for a tall slim guy. What I like about them is that I never have to get his pants altered they are true to size and fit. And the colors are really fun for a younger person.
2 years agoWoodside, NY
I love bonobos all the cute products you could ever imagine being offered here I shop here a lot my favorite purchase was a mirror and it so cute in my room it added the perfect touch I would deff buy here again
2 years ago
Bonobos is a great go-to brand that you can expect outstanding quality from time and time again. Ordering from the website is easy. I will definitely be shopping with Bonobos again in the near future. Ps: Bonobos skinny chino pants are AMAZING.
2 years agoWoodburn, KY
We bought A dress shirt for my husband for a fancy but casual occasion and it was perfect fitting also they are talked a lot about if we need to return it would be free and then we got an email is really sweet and kind from the side and we got a coupon for just shopping the 1st time is really awesome