BY BONNIER CORPORATION

Popular Science+ is the re-imagined and re-designed digital version of Popular Science magazine. It has ALL the same content as the print magazine, along with special iPad-only features. GET 30 DAYS FREE! New subscribers - sign up for a one-year or a monthly subscription and start your 30 day FREE trial today! POPULAR SCIENCE+ SAMPLER: Free with this app, see what all the excitement is about! We’ve put together this compilation of some of the best features from the past few months of Popular Science+ for your pleasure. Browse through this sampler to share the experience of reading Popular Science on the iPad! June 2014 issue highlights: • The Water Issue—This month we focus on one of the world’s most important resources. Stories detail the engineering effort to bring water to the Southwest, Dean Kamen’s lifesaving water purifier, an ambitious ocean-based research vessel, and more impressive projects and ideas to keep us healthy and safe for the future. • Now—A new, impressive breed of game console, a board that blends the best of the surfing worlds, the physics behind a new soccer ball, and more! • Next—The spots astronomers study the most in the sky, a high-efficiency jumbo jet, the science of bubbles, and more! • Manual—How to build a solar-powered rover, a videogame that lets you manipulate microbes, tricks for surviving if you’re lost at sea, . . . and more! SUBSCRIPTIONS AVAILABLE: • 1-year (12 issues) subscription for $14.99 - You save 74%! • 1-month subscription for $1.99 Your subscription will automatically renew unless you cancel 24 hours before the subscription runs out. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period. For more information, read our privacy policy and terms of use. http://www.bonniercorp.com/privacy_policy.html INSTRUCTIONS TO USE THIS APP: *Please note that most stories are constructed in two layers, one on top of the other. -Swipe left or right to BROWSE through the magazine. -Swipe up or down to READ an article. -Tap the screen to ACCESS the menu. -A SINGLE TAP will call up the menu and navigation system; tap again to remove it. -Tap the UPPER-RIGHT CORNER to bookmark an article. Missing issues after update? Tap the “Missing Issues?” button in the Library and sign in to the iTunes account you used to buy the issues originally. They should reappear in your Library. E-mail us with any questions, problems, or even just feedback at: popsciplus@popsci.com see more...

Sarah S.
My husband had a subscription to this magazine for YEARS. I'd often thumb through them just for fun. It's amazing what you can learn from these magazines. Science is amazing, and this magazine does a good job and showing that! If we didn't move so much we would've kept the subscription. My husband always looked forward to receiving these in the mail every month.
Candace M.
Millington, TN
I've always loved this magazine. There are articles on amazing new happenings in every magazine. I also use this to sometimes keep up on new/future products and technology. My boyfriend has a sub to this but also gifted one to me so I would stop snagging his copy.
Karah S.
Tampa, FL
This magazine always has the coolest new things! I always see something that truly intrigues me and allows me to expand my mind even further.
Tunisha H.
This magazine is so interesting! It was has the newest and coolest things, I always want the new issue