Bonne Maman Wild Blueberry Preserves

by Bonne Maman

Bonne Maman® Wild Blueberry Preserves.
Wild blueberry preserves.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bonne Maman Wild Blueberry Preserves!
Product Highlights
“They do cost a little bit more than the brands we used to use (store brand or smuckers) but Bonne Maman actually tastes like the fruit, not just sugar. ” in 1 review
“My family loves this Jam!” in 1 review
Nashville
This was the only non-Smucker's brand available at my local grocery store & it became a major staple in my breakfast routine.  The preserves were not made with additional sugar, which made the blueberry taste more natural.  I enjoyed spreading this on an english muffin with peanut butter, or with avocado, cheese & a fried egg (savory & sweet!)
Organic, No Special Diet
This Wild Blueberry Preserves by Bonne Maman is an authentic fresh tasting blueberry flavor and not overly sweet with too much sugar. I rotate this flavor into our jam and jelly selection when I want a change of flavor. I use it for toast and sandwiches with peanut butter. Excellent flavor.
Organic, Nut Free, Low Carb
Purchased at: Whole Foods
My favorite preserves. Tastes a amazing! There’s only 5 or 6 ingredients and none of them are artificial. This is a great value even though it on the pricier end. Love this product.
Vegetarian, Organic, Kosher
I bought these on accident and ended up really loving them! They are more expensive than other brands which is why I gave it 4 stars, but I think worth it. I meant to purchase the blackberry preserves (my fav) but since I accidentally bought these I've gotten them twice more :) great with biscuits.
Organic, Gluten Free, Sugar Free
Wixom, MI
This is my all time favorite jam or preserve of whatever! I love that they don't taste too sweet and have great chunks of fruit in them. They remind me of eating baguette in France with this jam on it, so nostalgic!
Although bonne maman jams are more expensive they are totally worth it. I like the blueberry but i LOVE the raspberry and strawberry. I have the raspberry on a nice warm chocolate muffin, it's heaven!
Vegetarian, Gluten Free, Sugar Free
Boyd, TX
I LOVE Bonne Maman preserves and jams. They do cost a little bit more than the brands we used to use (store brand or smuckers) but Bonne Maman actually tastes like the fruit, not just sugar.
Dairy Free
Great blueberry jam. Tastes a ton better than most other jellies out there, and has way less preservatives, chemicals, and sugar. Put it on anything. Definitely worth the price.
No Special Diet
Seabeck, WA
All of the Bonne Maman jams are delicious. They taste homemade, with rich delicious fruity goodness. High end taste, priced at a similar pricepoint to Smuckers.
Phoenix, AZ
Yum! Much pricier than other brands but completely worth the extra bucks! Can't wait to eat tons of this on flaky, buttery, dinner rolls on thanksgiving!
No Special Diet