BY BONNE MAMAN #21 in Jams & Jellies

Bonne Maman® Strawberry Preserves. see more...

• I got this at Kroger! It was TOTALLY worth the extra few ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Nida S.
These are mine and my hubbies favorite! We love this jam, it's made with actual sugar not syrup and taste just the way strawberry jam should it's not overly filled with bits of preserves either, so it has a smooth consistency and spreads evenly over toast, bagel, English muffin, whatever you like!
Veronica T.
Seattle, WA
I didn't know about this brand until I got a cute, small sample jar of this relish in my mail. It is so good that I think I switch to it from now! The price is good too. You can feel that is made of natural ingredients, not only jelly from juice but it actually has a lot of strawberries inside. Love it! Happy that I discovered it!
Amy T.
I ordered a sample and it came in the mail in the cutest eeny-weeny jar! I love the simplicity of the label, it shows that it's a smaller brand so you can trust that it has better ingredients. It's also delicious! I plan on buying.
Vivi E.
My mother-in-law made us travel for an hour by bus to get this jam for her. Her favorite flavors are the Four Fruit and the Apricot. She eats it on her toast daily. Cannot go wrong with the Strawberry, though. High quality preserves.
Leigh M.
Reno, NV
The blackberry version is to die for, best toast in the morning is a little of this a light butter. Strawberry is good but if you are trying to pick one- go with blackberry.
Ash T.
This is the only brand of preserves/jam that I buy! It’s so good and not overly sweet/artificial like smuckers can be. The blackberry preserves are amazing!
Laura C.
Trenton, MI
My favorite flavor for the perfect peanut butter and jelly sandwich! Bonne Maman makes great preserves for toast, english muffins and for french toast bakes.
Sophia C.
A great preserve that tastes fresh and natural! This is my favorite flavor, but there is definitely no decline in quality with the other flavors.
Trina F.
Denver, CO
This jam is SO good! It actually comes from France. The strawberry flavor is not overly sweet, and not too tart. Great for breakfast and snacks!
Jessica H.
I thought I didn't like jelly until I tried this jelly. I usually buy it at whole foods but I am happy to see that I can get it at Target too!
Kassidy S.
I got this at Kroger! It was TOTALLY worth the extra few bucks for the amazing taste & the more natural ingredients list. I have this on an english muffin or toast almost every morning.