BY BONNE MAMAN #22 in Jams & Jellies

Bonne Maman® Strawberry Preserves. see more...

• I got this at Kroger! It was TOTALLY worth the extra few bucks fo...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Amy T.
Foodie Expert
I ordered a sample and it came in the mail in the cutest eeny-weeny jar! I love the simplicity of the label, it shows that it's a smaller brand so you can trust that it has better ingredients. It's also delicious! I plan on buying.
Nida S.
Foodie Expert
These are mine and my hubbies favorite! We love this jam, it's made with actual sugar not syrup and taste just the way strawberry jam should it's not overly filled with bits of preserves either, so it has a smooth consistency and spreads evenly over toast, bagel, English muffin, whatever you like!
Veronica T.
Seattle, WA
I didn't know about this brand until I got a cute, small sample jar of this relish in my mail. It is so good that I think I switch to it from now! The price is good too. You can feel that is made of natural ingredients, not only jelly from juice but it actually has a lot of strawberries inside. Love it! Happy that I discovered it!
Vivi E.
My mother-in-law made us travel for an hour by bus to get this jam for her. Her favorite flavors are the Four Fruit and the Apricot. She eats it on her toast daily. Cannot go wrong with the Strawberry, though. High quality preserves.
Laura C.
Trenton, MI
My favorite flavor for the perfect peanut butter and jelly sandwich! Bonne Maman makes great preserves for toast, english muffins and for french toast bakes.
Jessica H.
Foodie Expert
I thought I didn't like jelly until I tried this jelly. I usually buy it at whole foods but I am happy to see that I can get it at Target too!
Tayor L.
Erie, PA
The BEST strawberry preserves I've had in a while. I bought it for some cookies that i was making but it is now a staple in my fridge
Ellen J.
State College, PA
By far my favorite preserves of all time. So worth the extra money! Have them on a toasted English muffin with a little butter!
Sophia C.
Foodie Expert
A great preserve that tastes fresh and natural! This is my favorite flavor, but there is definitely no decline in quality with the other flavors.
Krista M.
Northport, AL
This is a great brand of strawberry jam. The strawberry flavor is my favorite and its not too sweet. Love it and glad I tried it.
Kassidy S.
Foodie Expert
I got this at Kroger! It was TOTALLY worth the extra few bucks for the amazing taste & the more natural ingredients list. I have this on an english muffin or toast almost every morning.