Bonne Maman Raspberry Preserves uploaded by Kimberly F.Bonne Maman Raspberry Preserves uploaded by James C.

BY BONNE MAMAN #6 in Jams & Jellies

Bonne Maman® Raspberry Preserves. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "But, the raspberry has seeds (and there is nothing worse than getting raspberry seeds in your teeth while eating toast or a peanut butter and jelly sandwich." in 6 reviews
  • "My favorite brand of preserves, I decided to try it because it has so few ingredients but its really fresh and not too sweet." in 5 reviews
Danielle T.
I love this brand! Raspberry is by far my favorite with mixed berry being a close second. its not too sweet and not too tart. its just right. These days i can find them in all the local grocery stores which is great. I use it in sauces i make, toast, with peanut butter... anything!
Christina R.
Raspberry is the best flavor of any jam in my opinion! This stuff tastes great and I love having it in the morning on my morning toast. Definitely give it a try!
Bettie M.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
I love to pack peanut butter and jelly sandwiches in my beach bag and this is my most favorite preserves in the word thhe first time i tried it i fell in love
maria c.
West Monroe, LA
This jam is so good! my whole family loves it as well! It taste like the true flavor it says! and the packaging is so neat I love how old fashioned it looks
Carmen I.
Love this jam! It's pretty sweet but it's full of raspberries (and their seeds). I usually eat it with a good baguette and some butter.
Alyssa R.
Orlando, FL
This is by far the best preserves i have ever tasted. I made Monte Cristos one morning and was in Target searching for a good preserve. I am no expert at this and i chose this one on a whim. One negative is that it is more pricey that the others offered but, there is a great quality and made from scratch feel about this and i want all the flavors available.
Nicole G.
Sea Cliff, NY
By far my favorite preserves, jam, or jelly. I spread this stuff on everything! Toast, peanut butter sandwiches, French toast, pancakes, English muffins, rice cakes, anything. I don't mind the seeds but for some people it could be a turn off
Carolyn P.
Beverly, MA
I remember being a young teenager and on my first trip to France. I was introduced to the most amazing preserves. At that time Bonne Maman wasn't available in the states. I carefully wrapped up multiple jars and brought it home to the states. I now love that I can buy it here. Every time I twist open a jar I'm brought back to my 1st Parisian summer. The flavors are rich and fresh. Outstanding quality and worth every franc, I mean penny!
Sam E.
Anderson, SC
Alllll the love for this product! I had it for breakfast, on toast this morning! It's a bit pricier than other products, but it's worth it. It's made well and it tastes delicious!
Alison L.
Portland, OR
Bonne Maman is my go-to jam choice, and the Raspberry is my usual preference among those. It's simple and tastes homemade-ish. The jars are infinitely more charming than anything else on the shelf and packaging certainly helps sell me. I reuse the jars in my kitchen for dressings (and the Raspberry jam makes an excellent dressing addition)!
Chris  A.
Hilliard, OH
What's the best flavor? I've only had the raspberry but I want to try another kind
James C.
Foodie Expert
Do you prefer putting this jam on white toast, wheat toast, english muffin, or bagels?
Devon W.
San Diego, CA
How do these stack up against suckers raspberry?
Gloria M.
Foodie Expert
Do they make these without the seeds?
Marya G.
Foodie Expert
Best recipe you've used this jam in? And go...