BY BONNE MAMAN #6 in Jams & Jellies

Bonne Maman® Raspberry Preserves. see more...

Bonne Maman Raspberry Preserves
  • "But, the raspberry has seeds (and there is nothing worse than getting raspberry seeds in your teeth while eating toast or a peanut butter and jelly sandwich." in 6 reviews
  • "My favorite brand of preserves, I decided to try it because it has so few ingredients but its really fresh and not too sweet." in 5 reviews
Shannon G.
This brand is EVERYTHING! I have tried multiple of their jams/jellies/preserves and each one is better than the next.  The Raspberry Preserves are amazing and so are their Fig Preserves! I love to spread it on toast with goat cheese. So good!
Alyssa R.
Orlando, FL
This is by far the best preserves i have ever tasted. I made Monte Cristos one morning and was in Target searching for a good preserve. I am no expert at this and i chose this one on a whim. One negative is that it is more pricey that the others offered but, there is a great quality and made from scratch feel about this and i want all the flavors available.
Nicole G.
Sea Cliff, NY
By far my favorite preserves, jam, or jelly. I spread this stuff on everything! Toast, peanut butter sandwiches, French toast, pancakes, English muffins, rice cakes, anything. I don't mind the seeds but for some people it could be a turn off
Carolyn P.
Beverly, MA
I remember being a young teenager and on my first trip to France. I was introduced to the most amazing preserves. At that time Bonne Maman wasn't available in the states. I carefully wrapped up multiple jars and brought it home to the states. I now love that I can buy it here. Every time I twist open a jar I'm brought back to my 1st Parisian summer. The flavors are rich and fresh. Outstanding quality and worth every franc, I mean penny!
Sam E.
Anderson, SC
Alllll the love for this product! I had it for breakfast, on toast this morning! It's a bit pricier than other products, but it's worth it. It's made well and it tastes delicious!
Alison L.
Portland, OR
Bonne Maman is my go-to jam choice, and the Raspberry is my usual preference among those. It's simple and tastes homemade-ish. The jars are infinitely more charming than anything else on the shelf and packaging certainly helps sell me. I reuse the jars in my kitchen for dressings (and the Raspberry jam makes an excellent dressing addition)!
Debra P.
I like that Bonne Maman brand for that almost-homemade taste, and the raspberry is among my favorites. It's what I use for some layered desserts when I want the fruit taste to stand out. It's a little pricier than some other brands, but the preserves are worth it. It's also a winning combination with freshly-baked bread, lightly toasted, as Bonne Maman preserves add just a touch of sweet decadence to a simple breakfast.
Kimberly F.
New Richmond , WI
Best of the Best! Always looking for a 'less ingredient, lower sugar' jelly. Finally found one! Plain and simple. Does has seeds but I like the texture. Not too sweet, perfect on a bagel or in a sandwich! Always a go to.
Danielle T.
I love this brand! Raspberry is by far my favorite with mixed berry being a close second. its not too sweet and not too tart. its just right. These days i can find them in all the local grocery stores which is great. I use it in sauces i make, toast, with peanut butter... anything!
Carmen A.
Aurora, CO
I love this brand of preserves! I have loved every flavor, they don't make a bad one. This raspberry flavor is really rich and just sweet enough. Some seeds, but that's what you get with a raspberry preserve. I like they don't add sugar and other ingredients that don't belong. This is the brand I buy most. Highly recommend.
Chris  A.
Hilliard, OH
What's the best flavor? I've only had the raspberry but I want to try another kind
James C.
Do you prefer putting this jam on white toast, wheat toast, english muffin, or bagels?
Devon W.
San Diego, CA
How do these stack up against suckers raspberry?
Gloria M.
Do they make these without the seeds?
Marya G.
Best recipe you've used this jam in? And go...