Bonne Maman® Peach Preserves.

Where is this found?
I love peach but never tried this. Is this good with toast in the morning or how would you guys eat it?
I love this brand, good ingredients and nothing crazy. However I have never tried the peach, is it good? And does it have large prices of peaches in them? I like for it to be very spreadable over my toast and don't want lumps! Hehe
Start your review of Bonne Maman Peach Preserves!
Big Spring, TX
Bonne Maman is the absolute best brand of preserves on the market! I love the flavor and texture of the jams and jellies on anything from biscuits to topping french toast!
No Special Diet
These peach preserves taste as close as you can possibly get to homemade. I was originally introduced to this brand from my HelloFresh boxes, first was fig preserves which was ok then cherry preserves which were amazing and finally these peach preserves, the peach and cherry made me go out and look for normal sized jars. I love these peach preserves on top of buttered toast with a little bit of grated crystallized ginger on top.
new york
This jam is incredible. Pay a little extra for a better product. Next time, try the orange marmalade they make---it's even better! Worth it. At any supermarket and always delicious. Lasts me forever, too.
Avondale, AZ
I love these preserves! I love the jar they come in and I love the different flavors. I really enjoy the raspberry that is my favorite, however the peach is good too. It isn't too sweet and you get a pretty decent amount. I like to save the jars and re purpose them.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
Easily one of my favorites! I love the flavor!! It's a bit pricey but I think it's worth it. I think it's a healthier option. I use it on toast or on top of my waffles.
Springfield, MO
This is my absolute favorite from this brand. Nice chunks of peaches and no chemically taste! I love this on toast, mixed with plain yogurt or on top of ice cream!
Another one of my favorite , pleas entry this brand it's the best on making tasty natural jams in the market you can find it in target or in whole foods stores.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
Bowling green , KY
This is by far the best jam on the market. Other then straight up homemade. This taste amazing. Last a long time. And is all round wonderful.
No Special Diet
The taste is amazing! I love to add a little bit to my plain steel cut oatmeal! Over toast is amazing as well. I purchase mine at Walmart.!
Belle Glade, FL
The jelly is absolutely amazing! I️ love the flavor it’s like no other flavor or peaches I️ bought it from Walmart.