BY BONNE MAMAN

Bonne Maman® Cherry Preserves. see more...

• I've seen these a lot. How does it taste?4 Answers
  • Is this better with toast or as a peanut butter jelly san...2 Answers
  • What stores can you get this item? How much for each jar?2 Answers
Lacey S.
Oooh I love bone maman! I try to stick with homemade jams and jellies, but that's not always possible, and when it's not I always go with nom maman. Price is reasonable, and it actually tastes like real fruit, nothing fake about it. Yum!
Ashleigh M.
Columbia, SC
This is by far my favorite brand of jellies and jams. The taste is authentic and not fake or sugary. The price is also reasonable considering the high quality of the jams and jellies
Alyssa S.
El Paso, TX
Oh. My. Gawd. So good. Love this on toast in the morning, I challenge you to find a more delicious alternative (I'll save you some time, it just isn't possible). Not sure if there are other flavours but I imagine there are and I would bet that they are just as good. Bon appetit!
Ashley Sue B.
Raleigh, NC
My mother-in-law is obsessed with cherries, and she introduced me to the jam. It's her jam! Bawhahaheha! Anyhow, it has very few ingredients, meaning it's made well with amazing quality ingredients. It has such a POP! to its taste, which is fantastic!
Kathleen F.
I always have at least one jar of this in my house at all times. I like it because it is a rich flavor without being overly sweet. There are a bunch of different flavors to choose from and are fairly priced for how much is in each jar. I would definitely recommend it.
Zoie S.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Super good super yummy and a total worth it purchase 10/10 recommend I think that if you buy this you will not be disappointed with it at all!!!!!!!!!! Plus it's healthy which is surely a bonus!
Becca G.
Brooklyn, NY
I feel like cherry jam is so underrated! This is my favorite one, if I can find it. A lot of stores in my area sell this brand, but not the cherry! It so tart and sweet and delicious. I like to eat this with cheese, meats, and crackers. So good :)
Lori F.
Schaumburg , Il
This a great product there persevere are so high quality you'd think thy are home made and thy pretty affordable for such a nice product I pear it with just about anything from pork roast to English muffins in teas there a very useful
Vivi E.
The cherry and the blueberry are my personal favorite flavors from Bonne Maman. My mother-in-law made us travel for an hour by bus to get this jam for her. Her favorite flavors are the Four Fruit and the Apricot. She eats it on her toast daily.
The cherry flavor isn't too cloying sweet, like a lot of other brands are. Just enough to be great on toast, scones, bagels, in cookies... you name it. My favorite cherry jam, hands down.
Janece H.
Lafayette, LA
I've seen these a lot. How does it taste?
Penny L.
Sublette, IL
What stores can you get this item? How much for each jar?
Julia B.
Costa Mesa, CA
Is this better with toast or as a peanut butter jelly sandwich? How is the price?