BY BONNE MAMAN

Bonne Maman® Apricot Preserves. see more...

Amanda W.
Lexington, KY
I lived on this stuff when I was living in France! I'm so happy it's in the US because it's so good and authentic. It's a great breakfast product (or anytime) and it's not full of sugar but still delicious!
Jasmine E.
I found this on thrive market (which is known for only going with great natural products), and purchased it as I like to make kielbasa with apricot preserves. It was too thick and pulpy for my purposes, but it does show how high quality it is.
Tina J.
Evans, CO
Bonne Maman preserves, jams and jellies are the BEST! I love the peach preserves and the blueberry preserves the most. My parents introduced this to me years ago and we always have some in our fridge at my house as well!
Chrissy D.
This is a family favorite. My grandfather only bought this brand. Apricot is a favorite fruit of mine. My mom uses apricot preserves to make her awesome ham glaze.
Vivi E.
My mother-in-law made us travel for an hour by bus to get this jam for her. Her favorite flavors are the Four Fruit and the Apricot. She eats it on her toast daily.
Haley M.
Sartell, MN
I used this brand for Citrus grilled Cornish Hens and it was fantastic! Great flavor! Really went well with the lemon and orange juice in the recipe!
Alex H.
Roslindale, MA
These can be pricey, but they are amazing. Pure and delicious - classic preserves. The best for spreading on a buttered slab of toast.
Kaitlin F.
Very tasty. My husband likes them but I'm not a huge fan. I will occasionally use this brand though and it's better than the others.
Kait R.
Prt Washingtn, WI
It may be weird to others, but I use this stuff kind of like a dipping sauce when I make homemade chicken tenders. Yum!
Jenn T.
Bentonville, AR
Yum! Tasty and healthy. I even resue the adorable jars for gifts, etc. The raspberry flavor is good too!

Amazon