BY BONNE BELL

• Does anyone else have fond memories of using these as a child? 3 Answers
Dianna C.
Dianna C.
Review for: 1 Kit
I loved these as a kid, and now have the privilege of buying them for my sister! Age appropriate for a young woman (she's 12) and the have so many fun kinds! My favorite was always cotton candy.
Stacy S.
Stacy S.
Review for: 1 Kit
I love these. They taste great and you almost want to eat them. They also smell wonderful. I would definitely buy these again if I saw them in the store. My lips felt less chapped after putting this on so they were effective.
Tonya G.
Tonya G.
Spokane, WA
Smackers reminds me of middle school. If this brand wants to appear to a more mature audience, it needs to do away with the chalky chap stick formula and sickening sweet flavors.
LaTrice J.
LaTrice J.
Kansas City, KS
I remember having some like these when I was growing up, and I loved them. They are more for younger girls
Maribel D.
Maribel D.
Olathe, KS
I grew up using Lip smackers at a young age, I remember loving these especially because they had and still do have a variety of flavors. I'd say this lip balms are more for the younger gals. I personally purchase this for my little princesses. It's a great way to keep their lips hydrated especially during the winter season.
Beth B.
Beth B.
Fresno, CA
My daughter got this for a birthday gift, and we love it! Not only is she caring for her lips, but she feels like she gets to wear make up like Mommy!
Katrina B.
Katrina B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bonne Bell Lip Smackers takes me back to my childhood of having to collect every flavor, but now it is still my go to for quick fun lip moisturizing.
Beauty Junkie Expert
While this is not the product for all ages, it definitely has a niche market for young girls. They have fun colors and flavors for a good alternative to the lipstick that your daughter is beggingg you to try. They make wonderful stocking stuffers and won't break the bank. They also have little gift sets that make for great birthday presents for traveling to school in a backpack.
Tiffany Z.
Tiffany Z.
Lip Smackers is mostly for smell and taste. Their level of moisturizing is somewhat weak, and is a bit sticky as well. They're a cute gift for young girls, especially their food flavored ones. I had a pack of Coca-Cola scented ones which I ended up giving to my friend's little sister, who loved them.
Sydney P.
Sydney P.
Fort Collins, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Although bonnie bell typically doesn't do anything as far as lip protection, the lip gloss has a good shine and smells awesome. I especially love the skittles lip gloss.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone else have fond memories of using these as a child?