BY BONNE BELL

Velvety-Smooth Eyeliner with Twist-Up Tip Accentuate Your Colorful Eyes! Fashionable, on-trend colors make your point precisely... and beautifully. Twist-up tip glides on for a clean fine every time. No skipping, dragging or tugging We do not test products on animals. . see more...

• My skin is some what oily. I'm looking for an eyeliner that will ...1 Answers
  • Does anyone use any of the other bonne bell eye makeup? I enjoy t...2 Answers
  • Is this a very good brand of eye make up? I have never tried it2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "you get such a straight pigmented black line with it, super easy for beginners i recommend recommend this to all my friends that are new to makeup." in 1 review
  • "However, like others have said, you do need a good makeup remover to get it off to avoid raccoon eye." in 1 review
  • "however I have to use a good cream eye makeup remover to take it off." in 1 review
  • "When I first started wearing makeup I would use this eyeliner, but I would only use it on my waterline." in 1 review
Adele C.
This eyeliner is really easy to apply and goes nicely on lash line. The espresso brown is my favorite, but black is cool too. Great for a more natural look, but comes off really easily in water. Also, the price is great for what you're getting!
Darcy H.
Chesterfield, MI
This eyeliner gets an A+ from me for precision and lasting power. However, like others have said, you do need a good makeup remover to get it off to avoid raccoon eye.
Adria L.
Menasha, WI
I picked this up because the eyeliner I normally wear was completely out! This works pretty well, it goes on smoothly and it stays on throughout the day. It can be somewhat smudgy.
Kate R.
This product works very well, but the biggest concern or issue I have had with it is it doesn't wash off easily.
Nicole C.
West Orange, NJ
LOVE THIS EYELINER! you get such a straight pigmented black line with it, super easy for beginners i recommend recommend this to all my friends that are new to makeup.
Bayy s.
Muncie, IN
Good for the money. Goes on easily but not really the best. I used it for color guard makeup only not everyday use.
Katherine H.
Adrian, MI
It is an ok eyeliner. Not my favorite but not the worst. Overall I like it but it is hard to get off.
Irene L.
I love how eyeliner works when I go for a longer wing it great the price on is great I told all my friend about.
lizeth g.
Strong pigmentation and easy to use. I actually like this eyeliner :) it works fine and stays on for long hours totally recommend
Teresa R.
Bonnie eyeliner is perfect for me. I like how it rolls on smooth and it stay on until i wash my make up off.
Jennifer J.
Frankford, On
Does anyone use any of the other bonne bell eye makeup? I enjoy this eye liner
Liz D.
Booneville, KY
Is this a very good brand of eye make up? I have never tried it
morgan k.
Dayton, OH
My skin is some what oily. I'm looking for an eyeliner that will not run or smudge . is this eyeliner smudge proof ?