BY BONNE BELL

Bonne Bell My Style Concealer the perfect finish to a flawless look! Long-wearing, cream-to-powder formula is easy to blend and crease resistant. Bonne Bell My Style Concealer Concealer for smooth, flawless coverage. Hides blemishes and evens out skin tone. Light, natural-looking finish. Portable tube with brush application. We do not test products on animals. Coverup/light Made in USA To Use: Gently dab or brush on, then blend with your fingertip reapply for extra coverage. For external use only. Water (Aqua), Isododecane, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polyethylene, BIS-PEG/PPG-20/20 Dimethicone, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, C13-C16 Isoparaffin, C12-C14 Isoparaffin, C13-C15 Alkane, Sodium Chloride, Disteardimonium Hectorite, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam. click this product to see full details see more...

Samantha m.
Samantha m.
Gainesville, GA
Review for: Light To Beige 032
I would buy this and use it. I would even gift it. Its a great little stocking stuffer! I'm always on the hunt for new products
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Pomona, CA
Review for: Light To Beige 032
Not too popular but works well. I would buy this and use it, even gift it. Great little sticking stuffer
Susan W.
Susan W.
Vancouver, BC Canada
Review for: Light To Beige 032
The product separates into an oily substance and a dryer pigment. I found a good way to keep it mixed is to change its position every couple of days. Otherwise, only the non-coloured portion comes out onto the brush and you get no concealing power from it.