Bonne Bell LIP SMACKERS SKITTLES # 920 STRAWBERRY uploaded by Dalal A.

BY BONNE BELL

Lip Smacker Skittles .03-Ounce see more...

Jennifer C.
Gresham, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all the lip smacker products. This was great. tastes great, smells great and is moisturizing. Can't really complain.
Marina D.
Good for little girls who are starting that "phase" in there lives where they want to experiment with make-up.
Kayla M.
I would use these all the time when I was younger, now my little cousins use them, they absolutely love them and it keeps them from splitting their lips when its cold
Tammie W.
Loved them when I was young, the smell and the taste are wonderful. As for now to me they are way to sticky on your lips. Also watch out if you have long hair in the wind it will stick to your lips.
Chrissie N.
OMGG these lip smackers are like huge throwbacks I remember that if you had one of these flavors that you were "cool" and your lips tasted good. They tasted really good also. LOL wow times have change.
Dalal A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bonne Bell LIP SMACKERS SKITTLES # 920 STRAWBERRY this product surprise me of how much hydration it give my lip, it leaves it soft and it is long lasting , plus the gorgeous flavor that it has , I would repurchase it for sure ❤
Capri S.
Atlanta, GA
Where can I buy lipsmacker products?
Jennifer P.
Does this have a funny taste?