Bonne Bell Lip Smackers Lip Smacker Original and Best Trio -- Tropical Trio/Assorted

BY LIP SMACKER

Dr Pepper Flavor Collection. Enjoy your favorite Dr Pepper flavor in three different and delicious lip glosses. Includes Dr Pepper Lip Smacker, Dr Pepper Squeezy Lip Smacker, and Dr Pepper Liquid Lip Smacker see more...

• How many scents does this stuff come in now? 3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I'm 36 and this is still my fav gloss! Gives just the right amount of red shiny tint. Never even need lipstick. This gloss is always smooth and never greasy. Smells so good, but you have to also love Dr. Pepper! I will use this until I'm 100! LOVE." in 3 reviews
Francisca G.
Staten Island, NY
I remember using Lip Smacker back when I was in junior high . I ordered it in the mail and I fell in love. I still use it from time to time. I love all the different scents that they offer . I used to get the set for Christmas and it would last me until the following Christmas. Not sticky , creamy and good for kids, teens and adults.
Becca L.
I used to get these all the time from Target. They are in fun colors and flavors. A good starter balm for someone young. I don't think they moisturize the lips very well at all. Some of the colored ones give a tint to the lips. The white ones leave a white cast.
Influenster M.
I remember using this as a young teen. They use to make it in gigantic sizes. Its always been a good value and I still love all the flavors. It's not too heavy and it makes your lips totally kissable. Its very easy to apply. I would recommend this to others.
Meghan E.
Nashville, TN
Bonne Bell Lip Smackers Dr.Pepper is one of my favorite beauty products. That might sound silly in my late twenties, but I'm serious! The color is wonderful without having the thickness of lipstick. It's got a little bit of shimmer, and you don't have to use three different sticks because it already has some shine AND you're getting the moisturizing effect of chapstick! Plus it smells and tastes good. I try to keep a tube of this in all my purses because it's been my go to for years.
Abby S.
Lenexa, KS
Personally, I am not a fan of lip smackers lip balm. I think it does an alright job of moisturizing your lips but I really don't like the flavors. They taste and smell very artificial (obviously) to me and I just couldn't ever quite get over the strange smells
Yami M.
I love Lip Smacker in general, but I personally love the Tropical Trio. My favorite would be the Guava, it smells so good and like always my lips feel soft and nourished. I will always recommend LIP SMACKERS :) I simply love them, try the Guava one!
Lori Z.
Bucyrus, OH
The formula has changed since the company was sold. Still a good product, tastes the same, depending on the flavor but doesn't have the same smooth glossy feel it used to. They do have some great new flavors though.
Erica S.
I was obsessed with Lip smackers as a kid and still am to this day. Although it might not offer the moisture quality that I'm after, I like having it for the occasional application. Nostalgia at it's finest. I had this trio and the pineapple was my favorite out of the three.
Sophie G.
Although the scents, price and childhood memories may be tempting... resist! I don't have very sensitive lips, and I still get a very painful rash if I use these. Maybe for kids it's different- as a child I had an enviable collection but never had a problem with them.
Ashlyn E.
Vestavia Hls, AL
Have had every flavor imaginable growing up. The Dr. Pepper is amazing and I have lost tubs to little brothers who thought they were candy when toddlers. Not the best lip balm if you have chapped lips by any means, but an awesome stocking stuffer for any girl!
Amber M.
Bridgeville, PA
How many scents does this stuff come in now?