BY LIP SMACKER

Beth M.
Morganton, NC
There is nothing like bonne belle lipsmacker. I have used this since I was a kid. Now my kid is using it. A great product always.
dawn j.
Visalia, CA
Used to have so many of these when i was younger! They seemed to be the best thing i was aloud to wear!
Brenda A.
Birmingham, AL
Great for lil girls it's has a nice scent and it shimmers as well I recommend this
Denise D.
Oldie but goodie! I've adored these when I was younger. I owned tons of these when I was younger! The flavors were amazing!
ydangelyd z.
miami
It looks super good product!
I would love to try it ... someone could tell me more or less as it is?....
please!
rebecca w.
Halifax, NS
Great for a young child. Too fruity for an adult. The price is great for a stocking stuffer.