BY LIP SMACKER

Sparkle and shine with this complete cosmetic collection of fabulous favorites for lip, face and nail. Lip Smacker® Shimmers in Stellar Strawberry Lip Smacker® Sparkler in Celestial Strawberry Glitz n Glo™ in Glistening Pink Nail Polish in Sparkle Enjoy a shimmering face and body gel, beautiful nail polish and two totally tasty lip glosses in one collection!  Fashionable bag is perfect for the girl with style. Product ; Product Ingredients: Lip Smacker® Shimmers in Stellar Strawberry:  Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Cetyl Acetate, Beeswax , Euphorbia Cerifera Wax, Flavor/Aroma, Mica, Polybutene, Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil, Propylene Glycol, Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera Wax, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Mineral Oil , Hydrogenated Soy Glycerides, Paraffin, Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil, Stearic Acid, Propyl Gallate, Citric Acid, Synthetic Fluorphlog see more...

RosaMaria P.
Portland , OR
This is my most favorite Christmas present that I still remember from when I was a little kid. What I loved about this smackers set, was that It came in a little pouch with lip gloss and more. It was so cute and special and I got it from Santa. I would recommend this to anyone with kids who want to give their kids something special and unique, it's cute and fashionable.
Taylor N.
San Lorenzo, CA
Loved these when I was younger. Its a perfect present for a younger girl. Nothing in this collection is to flashy or to over whelming or younger girls. Love it.
Kaitlin C.
Tucker, GA
I would only recommend this to someone under the age of 12. its not the best quality, but if it is for someone younger i think they would love it.
Megan h.
Hastings, NE
My daughters love lip smackers anything. they love the flavors and the colors and the smells. We have so much fun with lip smackers.
Koren K.
Westover, WV
I have loved this product since I was a kid. They are great and are always coming up with great new products.
Kayla M.
Novi, MI
Used to love these 3 packs! so cute, girly, and fun. probably what started my makeup obsession! :D
Lynn G.
The lip face and nail kit I purchased was just so I could get the lip gloss. I love bonne bell/lipsmacker lip gloss and it is near impossible to find where I live. The nail polish wasn't a nice colour of yellow. The face shimmer was a little childish for me, but I loved the lip gloss!
Bunny P.
yeovil, somerset
Bonne Bell's products are always fun, girly and aimed at a younger market, mainly preteens. But they also appeal to older girls, as most ladies enjoy some girly treats from time to time! Although I would say this particular item would be perfect as a birthday present or stocking filler for a younger relative.