Skin CareFacial SkincareLip Balms & TreatmentsLip Smacker
Bonne Bell Party Pack with SPF 24 Fruit Flavors

Bonne Bell Lip Smacker Party Pack with SPF 24 Fruit Flavors

by Lip Smacker

Year-Round Protection for Lips! Keep your lips soothed and healthy looking all year long. Lemon Lime Rush Kiwi Berry Crush Strawberry Scoop Cherry Berry Ball Vanilla Ice Melon Extreme Power Punch Cool Strawberry Orange Give sun protection some flavor with Lip Smacker® SPF 24.  Moisturize and protect your lips from the sun, wind and cold with these delicious, soothing lip balms.  Party Pack assortment, plus clipable cap means you can take one with you wherever you go. Product ;

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bonne Bell Lip Smacker Party Pack with SPF 24 Fruit Flavors!
Product Highlights
if you get a blue colored one you can use it as a base under your red lipstick and it helps make the red POP!in reviews
They smell great and remind me of when i was little and my mom would buy them to me!in reviews
They are not sticky which is good, but sometimes they can make your lips look more dry. in reviews
Lawanda F.
Saint Louis, MO
Bonne Bell Lip Smacker Party Pack with SPF 24 Fruit Flavors uploaded by Lawanda F.
Purchased at: Target
90 kids year I love them smell of lip smackers so yummy very affordable can shop on the brand website
Kristen B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Purchased at: Walgreens
I remember these as a kid! They were flavored that’s why I always wanted them. Yes they were good for chapped lips. I’m pretty sure there are better products now. That just made me think of childhood!
Lisa K.
Spokane Vly, WA
I get these every year for my stocking stuffs for all my littles that I have. Ok end up making around 10 little stockings. The little girls that get them are so happy. It's a good addition to the start of makeup collections.
Julie R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Ok let’s be honest. These are not long lasting. They don’t really help with chapped lips. But these bring back a flood of memories from middle school. Summer dances at the park with my hang ten matching outfit. I was cooler than cooler. Lol or at least I thought so with my big hair!
Carrie Beth H.
Fayetteville, GA
Always obssessed with anything lip smakers puts out. They smell amazing make your lips soft and super affordable.
Melissa H.
Bellingham, WA
I love these for birthdays, holidays and the like. These are some of the most fun chapstick flavors to use as a kid (as an adult too)! Good buy for a good price.
Jennifer S.
Cushing, OK
I love love love lip smacker and I always have since I was a little girl, the variety packs are my favorite so I can change it up every day or two and the flavors are always fantastic. I have more of these then I can even begin count and they will always be my favorite lip balms.
Lela B.
Superior, WI
The lip smackers have been a huge favorite of mine ever since I was a little kid! I have a very dry skin and especially in the winter when the heaters are going all the time, my lips need help 24/7! These are always consistently high-quality and very moisturizing. I can put the lip balm on before I go to bed and my lips are still soft in the morning when I get up. I love the smell and taste of these because who in the world wants to smell old lady wax on their lips day and night? I recommend these not only because of the consistent high-quality but it also feels like a nostalgic little tidbit of happiness that reminds me of when I was seven or eight years old!
Melissa L.
Ridgewood, NJ
I really didn’t like any of these flavors very much. They all seemed artificial and really didn’t help my lips too much
Jasmine G.
Rialto, CA
I used these when i was. A kiddo i would buy them at walgreens so yummy scents and very buttery

Looking for your answer?