BY LIP SMACKER

Enjoy a delicious-tasting, beverage-flavored glass that s as good for your lips as it tastes .  Liquid lip gloss with sponge-on applicator - offers a shimmery, high-shine hint of color. Product made in USA see more...

Bonne Bell Lip Smacker Liquid Gloss
  • "i didnt find this lipgloss to be sticky at all its really comfy and i use it when my lips are dry and it works great :) just a sheer comfy non-sticky glosss :)" in 1 review
  • "great color and last long.color is very subtle" in 1 review
  • "These lip glosses are fairly standard in everything glossy except for their lovely taste and scent." in 1 review
damaris a.
damaris a.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing sweet lip gloss. This is not only for young girls, very much used by women worldwide.
Kristin S.
Kristin S.
Eagle Mtn, UT
Love the smells of these glosses & so do my girls! Gives a great shine & not sticky like other glosses out there.
melissa w.
melissa w.
Sacramento, CA
Love this. tastes just like dr pepper. great color and last long.color is very subtle
Brittnee G.
Brittnee G.
Fresno, CA
These glosses taste great and are reallyyyyyy shiny, but fairly sticky, too. I have always had leakage from the tube when I have bought them in the past, and it makes a big ole mess in my purse. With better packaging, these might be good for young girls, but it's too much shine for me - which I didn't even think was possible! Love the yummy flavors though.
Brandy B.
Brandy B.
Three Rivers, CA
I didn't find this lip gloss to be sticky at all
its really comfy and i use it when my lips are dry and it works great :)
just a sheer comfy non-sticky glosss :)
Kristie G.
Kristie G.
Absolutely love this. I have the dr pepper one, i got in a trio pack of dr pepper items from this company. I had never tried it before but i am hooked! It feels nice, not overly sticky.. gives a slight tint and smells and tastes like my favorite soda.
Nakita M.
Nakita M.
Ottawa, Ontario
The dr pepper one I find actually tastes just like the product and smells amazing although, I find a slight tingly sensation when I apply it and find it rather sticky. It's a fun lip gloss but def. not my go to lip gloss.
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
These lip glosses are fairly standard in everything glossy except for their lovely taste and scent. They come in a wide variety of flavors, which is good, but the product does get messy after some time as replacing the brush/cap causes product to be pushed out of the container. I find the smells really strong too, even when only a little product is applied, so be careful if you are sensitive to scented products. These glosses do not cost very much, however, so they are good if you just need a little shine.