BY LIP SMACKER

Bonne Bell Liquid Lip Smacker M&Ms Strawberry & Milk Chocolate, 1 Lip Smacker . Net Wt 0.29 fl oz. see more...

Tracy G.
Clearwater, FL
I know, I know... Bonne Bell is for kids! But this looks great, tastes great and smells great. It gets the job done, and applies that hint of interesting color. People always ask me what I'm wearing, and I'm not embarrassed to say it is Bone Bell!
Pamela J.
this takes me back to my middle school years! used to love these lip glosses, seriously smells like mint and chocolate. if you love shiny, juicy lips, this gets the job done!
Red L.
Appleton, WI
Are used to use the stuff way back when when I was in middle school. It's extremely nostalgic but not great for every day use. I don't like the consistency.
Karen  R.
Victorville, CA
It does smell pretty good but it is soo sticky my daughter like this but he hair sticks to her lips the is not cute .
Tiffany C.
The smell is strange, I would never buy this product again. It was unappealing to me once I used this chapstick
Kathryn C.
I haven't used these in years! But I used to love these chopsticks. This one in particular smells amazing!
karen g.
Baytown, TX
Wow! amazing lip gloss!
great taste of course its m&ms great great
you guys need to try it soon!
Payton T.
Lonsdale, AR
Not the best but still pretty good. Really does taste and smell like m&ms though
laura z.
Just reading this made me remember it. i haven't used Bonne Bell in forever must be 10 years. i loved it as a girl tho my flavor has changed since than. it was great i loved it.
Jaclyn G.
Charlottetown, PE
Love the smells in every flavor but I do find they are geared more toward younger children. My daughter loves them but I find them a little too sticky for myself.