BY LIP SMACKER

Original Fun flavored lip gloss™ Awesome Flavor Moisturizing Shine Moisturizing formula softens and smoothes lips with lip smackin great flavor, super moisture and lip smackin ® shine.  There s a flavor for everyone.  Collect them all! We do not test on animals. ; see more...

Victoria D.
Sparks , NV
Review for: Party Flavored Balm Assorted Flavors, Gloss, Strawberry, Skittles Tropical Trio, Tropical Fruit Flavors, fruit, 100% Natural Balm, Vanilla Bean, Gloss, Dr. Pepper, Other more...
These are the best out of any other one you guys made'cause you have a fruit one,100% natural lip balm Vanilla Bean one, Skittles Tropical Trio one, party flavored balm one,gloss strawberry one,gloss Dr.Pepper one, and many others.I love this brand!
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
Review for: Gloss, Strawberry more...
I love the flavor of this like actual strawberry nice packaging really good for chapped lips also great pricing really cheap it not my first time trying this really love lip smacker brands also would defiantly buy others from lip smacker
Tanya A.
College Park, MD
I love Lip Smack Lip Glosses! They're owned by Markwins now, but they're still the same great flavors that I've loved since I was a kid. I used them all the time and I'm never disappointed. My favorites are the Skittles Strawberry, Dr. Pepper the classic Watermelon.
Bailie H.
Fountain Vly, CA
Really there is no better treat whether you are 10 or 31 then a fresh Bonne Bell Lip Smacker! The smell, the taste and the great shine you get cannot be beat. I always have a tube of the Dr Pepper with me!
Sarah C.
Oxford, MS
Review for: Skittles Tropical Trio, Tropical Fruit Flavors more...
I used to love lip smackers more than anything when I was little, and I wish it were still acceptable for me to buy them. They have so many amazing candy scented/flavored lip products for kids, and the skittles one is fantastic. They're super inexpensive and sweet and cute and fun, and any little girl (or boy) would love them. They make really great party favors for your kids' birthday parties, too, and they make great stocking/Easter basket stuffers... just anything of that nature. Plus, they'll help to keep the kids' lips hydrated, so that's a plus. I definitely recommend these to anyone with children, or anyone who just particularly likes cute childish things because hey, who doesn't love Skittles?
Tiffany S.
Rosemount , MN
Lip smackers have always been my go to...even nownin my 30s. They're flavored amazing, moisturizing, and add so much shine! I'd take these any day over other lip glosses, chopsticks or lip sticks.
Vani H.
Ruskin, FL
My fav lip balm since I was young. Very moisturizing, smells delicious and cannot beat the price. I definitely recommend this as one of the best go to lip balms when onnthe run. Definite must to keep in your purse at all times.
Joan A.
I love Lip Smackers! I remember going to the drug store when I was younger trying to figure out what Lip Smackers were. I remember having apple, and I loved it. I ended up collecting them since. Now whenever I go to Target, I always glance at these and remember how fun they were when I was younger. Till this day, I still have a Lip Smacker in my purse just in case I forget my whole lip care bag. Smooth and never greasy. It also gets your little girls to be more curious about lip balm and how important it is to not have your lips chapped and prevent peeling and bleeding!
Zoe C.
shaw
This lip balm/gloss has been around since I was in school. I loved all the different flavors that you could buy, I think cherry and bubble gum were my favorite ones because they were the strongest smells and lasted ages.
Although I think I used to end up just applying loads to my lips and then start licking away at my lips because it tasted so good! Now that I think about it I probably didn't look like the classiest person in school just licking away eating my lip balm but who cares it was yummy and I liked it!
Carla P.
Dayton, OH
I've always loved lip smackers. I still purchase them and do not care if its age appropriate. I also give them to my girls in there stockings. Who doesn't like a lip gloss to carry? I don't believe they last very long but really they are aimed at the younger crowd. You have to constantly reapply. I always carry one in my purse.
Julia H.
Cambridge
What is your all time favorite flavor of these?
Leslye B.
I Always wanted to try these how do they taste or feel on the lips??
Niki K.
I love getting these for my friends little girls. They are great for that "pre-makeup" age for girls. They smell good and taste good too! Plus they are fairly cheap, so it isn't that big of a deal when they get lost or thrown away accidentally.
Lacey S.
Great Falls, MT
I would love to try this product where can I get a free sample to try it our before I buy the whole thing and are they stickey
Larissa W.
Lancaster, CA
This stuff doesn't even work like a chapstick does it!? But I loved it as a kid regardless.