Bonne Bell Lip Smacker Flavored Lip Gloss uploaded by Pamela R.
15 colors available

BY BONNE BELL

• Just wanting to know if this product when you put it on your lips d...1 Answers
  • Just wondering if anyone that has tried this product does the taste...1 Answers
  • I really like lip smackers is just that I've never thought of buyin...2 Answers
Alicia T.
Alicia T.
Watertown, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved Bonne Bell Lip Smacker Flavored Lip Gloss when I was younger! I had so many different ones! They smelled so great! So glossy and moisturizing!
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Moatsville, WV
Review for: Blueberry
I love the blueberry favor of this product. Blueberry is my favorite flavor anyways.
Brandy A.
Brandy A.
Palestine, TX
Review for: Mango Tropical Punch Kiwi
This is like my childhood is back! IF you're like me you tend to lick your lips a lot so having these delicious flavors is a major bonus.
Lindsay J.
Lindsay J.
Review for: Grape Jelly Peppermint Red Raspberry 3
Bone belle has always made the best lip gloss! What started out as a family tradition of getting these for stocking stuffers, has turned into a delicious obsession!
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
Review for: Singles Collection 1 Kit
These are more of a nostalgic purchase for me than anything else. They bring back memories from childhood. But they don't really do much for my lips. They smell so nice though :)
rebecca p.
rebecca p.
Review for: Singles Collection 1 Kit
I REMEMBER THESE AS A KID HAD A WHOLE DRAWER FULL OF DIFFERENT FLAVORS
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Richmond, KY
Review for: Berry Heavenly
I heard the company was going out of business! I'm so sad! I grew up with this stuff and loved it! It was decent products super cheap!
Sharon F.
Sharon F.
Star, ID
Review for: Dr Pepper Bubble Gum Wild Raspberry 3 Each
Love this I get it every year for my daughters stocking stuffing and again around Easter as you can never have to many different kinds and this line has so many to choose from. She love it and being a mom I like that its not full of bad things for her
Angela B.
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
Review for: Red Raspberry
I loved wearing this as a kid and I even love it more as an adult. It makes my lips nice and smooth. I would recommend it to anyone.
Deanna G.
Deanna G.
Canfield, OH
Review for: Dr Pepper Bubble Gum Wild Raspberry 3 Each
Ever since I was a kid I have adored bonne bell. Packaging and flavors are spot on! Perfect gift for any kid!
Nary S.
Nary S.
Budd Lake, NJ
I really like lip smackers is just that I've never thought of buying it every now and than. i had one lip smacker kind and i want more of them i almost bought a pack when i went to face-value lol, but it is a tad expensive for a lip smacker. I do however love how they have variety of scents and flavors! i would still use it no matter how old i am. Lip smacker does seem a brand product for kids/high schoolers, middleschoolers. But for me i wouldn't mind using it.
Orlando, FL
Just wondering if anyone that has tried this product does the taste make you sick?
Orlando, FL
Just wanting to know if this product when you put it on your lips does it make your stomach upset for any reason? ............................,
Michele F.
Michele F.
Will this stuff stain my lips or is it sheer?