Bonne Bell Lip Smacker Coca Cola Kisses Lip Collection 6 Lip Balms Tin uploaded by Dawn H.

BY LIP SMACKER

Bonne Bell Lip Smacker Coca Cola Kisses Lip Collection 6 Lip Balms Tin
  • "Wow they are amazing.They are not too pricey.There consistency is great.They are long lasting.I just love them.They are also amazing for dry lips." in 3 reviews
courtney c.
Durham, NC
omg! i remember these from when i was little lol i used to LOVE these! and actually still do, i love the smell and theyre awesome for dry or chapped lips, this will always be one of my faves, id still use these today to be honest lol i dont even care if im not a kid anymore
Kristen H.
Spring Hill, FL
I grew up using Bonnie Bell 10-0-6 Facial Astringent, and never had an issue with acne. I honestly attribute having a good complexion at almost 40 years old now, to using Bonnie Bell when I was younger!
Amanda G.
Augusta
The Dr. Pepper lip smackers is my all time favorite... I've used it for more than 10 years! It tastes great, and gives the perfect amount of reddish gloss.
Megan C.
I remember getting this set when I was a kid. I haven't seen them around recently, but I haven't really been looking. They smell great, and work well.
C R.
Used to have some stuff similar to this as a young girl. Haven't seen these in ages! Where can I purchase these for real??
Megan W.
Lambertville, MI
I used to love these lip balms, they smell amazing! it's a great starter balm like lip smacker, etc. for little ones!
Stephanie C.
Lorain, OH
I love all the flavors and scents in here. They really do taste like their soda counterparts.
Vanessa V.
Santa Ana
Love these!!!
they are great for dry lips and for little ones great product!!
These are super cute. I bought them for my friends daughter who collects lip balms. They are cute and look cool. However, not the best ingredients to be on your lips. The scent/taste is okay. They came in a nice tin so made a good gift. But I would not recommend using these day to day.
Naffal M.