BY BONNE BELL

All the flavor of being a girl. Lip Smacker Ice Creamies 0.14 oz/4.0 g, Ice Creamies Sponge-On 0.27 fl oz/8.02 ml, Lip Frosting 0.42 fl oz/12.5 ml, nail polish 0.125 fl oz/3.7 ml. Your favorite sweets and ice cream treats in a cute cosmetic collection from Smackers. It's the perfect sweet treat for your lips and nails! Lip Smacker Ice Creamies - Fresh Strawberry, Ice Creamies Sponge-On - Cake Batter, Lip Frosting - Whipped Vanilla, nail polish - Think Pink. We do not test products on animals. Product made in USA. Bag made in China. see more...

Influenster M.
As a child I loved these products. They are perfect dor young girls starting foo wear makeup and the sweet treats smells so good. I used to want the entire collection as a chold and when my daughter gets older I will for sure be buying her these.
Janeira F.
Bronx, NY
I got these for my niece and she loved it. She tried every color the same day. I liked the bag because she kept them together and she reused the bag afterwards.
Sherry S.
Martin, GA
I used Bonne bell lip products as a child, now I buy them for my girls. they absolutely love them.
stacey h.
Newport News, VA
This product is flawless! Makes me feel beautiful and want to buy more! People need to try this
Chelsea P.
Omg I loved this as a child !! My fav, it's so hard to find now. Everything about it was good, the smell , it made u want to eat it with all its flavors. this was definitely One of my favs and still is
stacey h.
Newport News, VA
Is this avaliable in differnt colors?