Bonne Bell Lip Lites Lip Gloss uploaded by karleigh s.

BY BONNE BELL

Moisturizing, Medium Color Coverage That Shines. Sponge on a super-glossy shine! Flavorful liquid lipstick. Moisture-rich formula softens lips. Smooth, non-sticky gloss stays shiny We do not test on animals. . see more...

Bonne Bell Lip Lites Lip Gloss
  • "I used this brand as a child and I find myself using their products today! I love this lip balm. Not to glossy, just right!" in 3 reviews
  • "I wore this is high school and it wad my go to lip gloss because it made my lips shine without being too sticky and it was a great neutral shade." in 3 reviews
  • "I love theese Liplites by bonnenbell, i bought 4 of them at walmart......i enjoy the way they smell and they look fabolous on the lips, however they dont last long on the lips u have to keep re applying and they make my lips a bit chapped but overall they are great for only 2 or 3 dollars." in 1 review
  • "They smell so yummy, they're so cheap and they look really good on." in 1 review
  • "I use this lip gloss everyday, looks great by itself or over top a nice lipstick, they have great color selections, not to sticky, and the smell is great too!" in 1 review
Taryn R.
Hurricane, UT
Review for: Cappucino more...
I first found this lip gloss in middle school. Since then it’s been my go to. It’s long lasting and the smell is amazing. I got it at Walmart buy when I couldn’t find it there anymore I started to order it off amazon.
Bea D.
Peachtree City
This has been my favorite always go to for 20+ years. So sad it's been discontinued. Everything about it is perfect. Color, texture, staying power, taste, price . . . I'll just keep scooping it up on eBay.
Kristianne B.
Oak Harbor, WA
Really Nice and buttery. I love it. Beautiful shades and will definitely repurchase because of the creamy, hydrating formula. An okay price. packaging is okaaaayyy, which it were better packed. Maybe there will be a better packaging coming soon.
Jaylene V.
Ridgewood, NY
OMG my favorite lip gloss ever! My favorite shade is cream pop. They smell so yummy, they're so cheap and they look really good on. You can wear them alone or over a lipstick. Either way, they are gorgeous! I do wish they lasted longer but for the price & quality, I don't mind reapplying!
Amy W.
Rawlings, MD
I have used Lip Lites in Cappuccino since I was 14. It is still my go-to lip gloss. The color is a nice neutral shade. The flavor is fantastic. Usually my husband hates it when I wear lip gloss because most make your lips sticky and they don't taste good. Well, he does not mind kissing me when I wear this. :) Great lip gloss for under $4.
Hailey P.
Sacramento, CA
OMG!! I remember using these when I was in high school 10 years ago. Lol. I loved them! They're inexpensive, glossy, not sticky...and smell good too! Easy to apply and lasted long for me. I think I'll go get some now. :)
Leonela R.
I love theese Liplites by bonnenbell, i bought 4 of them at walmart......i enjoy the way they smell and they look fabolous on the lips, however they don't last long on the lips u have to keep re applying and they make my lips a bit chapped but overall they are great for only 2 or 3 dollars.
Caitlin G.
Gilmer, TX
I love this gloss! Smells great, long lasting, and the Strawberry Parfait shade is a dupe for Nars Turkish Delight. Every time I search for these at my local drugstore, they are almost always sold out! Definitely a favorite product of mine! I always have one in my purse!
Kristie G.
I really love the creamy formula of these. I have one color, in the strawberry flavor i believe. It's a pigmented gloss with a nice feel on the lips and they smell amazing. They feel really great, and sheer out nicely or cover nicely for a gloss of that price range.
Sophia F.
Freedom, PA
Inexpensive, adorable shades, and they smell fantastic! I'm not sure what age group this product is meant to be aimed at, but I am a grown woman with babies of my own & I adore this product!
Raychanna D.