Bonne Bell Glimmer Bronze Highlighting Dust uploaded by BrieAnne B.Bonne Bell Glimmer Bronze Highlighting Dust uploaded by Mikesha T.Bonne Bell Glimmer Bronze Highlighting Dust uploaded by Christine H.

BY BONNE BELL

Truth of the matter: Glitter is fun, and it's not just for kids either. Bonne Bell's Golden Loose Powder contains microscopic particles that lend a subtle, sexy glow to face and body . This is the secret of how celebs get that coveted dewy look--it's shimmer, not moisturizer. Apply with a fluffy brush for light coverage. Get Radiant! Luminous loose powder leaves skin shimmery & sun-kissed Lightweight, silky shimmer delivers a long-lasting glow Instantly highlights eyes, cheeks, shoulders - just about anywhere you dare ; We do not test products on animals. see more...

• I want something that's gonna make my face glow & make my...1 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product? I have been looking everywh...3 Answers
  • I want to try this but haven't seen any good or bad revie...3 Answers
BrieAnne B.
GILLETTE, WY
Hello beautiful glow! I forgot about this bronzer but hello honey, giving some of those high-end bronzers a run for their money! this is beautiful! I mean, look at that swatch! The shine on this could blind someone! It went on so smooth and looks beautiful! The only con is the packaging can be kind of messy!
Lindsey C.
Cincinnati , OH
This is one of my favorite products in my make up bag. It adds a glow that isnt too dark or too light, just right. I've been using it for over ten years. I find it to be cheaper and lasts a long time. It's light and right, you can't go wrong.
Bailey L.
Raleigh, NC
I've always been very pleased with Bonne Bell products, as I've been using them since I was a young girl. Probably the first makeup brand I ever used. I've used their lip products as well as their bronzers and I was very pleased. You can't find a bronzer like this nowadays!
Giovanna S.
Columbia, SC
Me encanto porque mas alla de ser bronzer puede ser aplicado para contouring y queda perfecto. Es facil de utilizar y economicamente accesible. Maravilloso.
Kelly C.
Muncie, IN
I've used this in the past, and it was great for adding a little bit of dimension to the complexion. It doesn't blend as well as competition, but it's ok.
Mayra C.
Odessa, TX
I love the color and it can also be use for contouring your face and neck. I would buy it again
Christine H.
Edmonton, AB
Bonne Bell glimmebronze is one of my favorite products in my make up bag. It's a loose powder that gives you a beautiful sun kissed finish. I generally don't use a lot of make up. I use this with a little blush & mascara and I'm ready to go! One of my favorite things about this product is the price! It's very inexpensive.
Megan T.
Madison, OH
I want to try this but haven't seen any good or bad reviews. Has anyone tried and liked this product?
sandra G.
Pasco, Wa
I really want to try this product I've heard it's great!
Stephanie R.
Sacramento, CA
Where can I buy this product? I have been looking everywhere and cannot find it!!!!! I love this m product.
Ashley Dawn M.
Bronston , KY
I want something that's gonna make my face glow & make my cheek bones look marvelous :) would this be the product to purchase?