BY BONNE BELL

• Does it leave your lashes clumpy?1 Answers
  • What are the best brand of applying mascara's ? 1 Answers
Nary S.
High Point, NC
I am obsessed with mascara's. I would want apply it on everyday when i go out expect when i go somewhere that i don't wear make up(gym). I have never heard of that brand i do have few mascara's i use daily but i wouldn't mind trying new mascara's brand. I think some are the same and others are different. I think it really depends on the shape of the mascara is all. i like a mascara where you can see you eye lashes grow and feels like you have more lashes.
lizeth g.
I like this mascara but it is personaly not my favorite. I have used better ones but this one didn't really give me the length i was looking for
Kesha W.
Atlanta, GA
I really liked this product when I looking for a really classy look on the night
Nary S.
High Point, NC
What are the best brand of applying mascara's ?
Tara M.
Does it leave your lashes clumpy?