BY BONNE BELL

Line & Define. Smooth formula won't skip or drag. Smooth Stay True Eyeliner. Line & Define. Smooth formula won't skip or drag. All day wear. Made in the USA. To Use: Gently glide just outside eyes to define or smudge for a softer line. Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Synthetic Japan Wax, Canola Oil, Myristyl Lactate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polybutene, Silica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Citric Acid. May Contain: (+/-) Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Polyethylene Terephthalate, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Bronze Powder (CI 77440), Ferric Ferro. click this product to see full details see more...

Ashley W.
Jasper, AL
Love love love this stuff! I've used it for years same results after all this time! My mom taught my how to do eyeliner with this pencil and it remains a staple in my bag to this day!
Robyn W.
Kent, OH
My friend uses this on herself and it looks so amazing! I always make her come over and use it on me before I go out!
Krystal V.
Houston , TX
I liked the feel and texture of this eye pencil but I did not like that it would not stay on as I went on my day.
nicole c.
Great great stuff love love love it last along time and doesn't wear off like others and is a great color
Jerrica M.
Buffalo, OH
Love love love this! Goes on smooth and last all day! Also the price is fair for the product!
Fatima R.
I love using this on my waterline. it does not smear after a long day of wearing it
Hannah N.
Pound, VA
Does this come in other colors?