Bonne Bell BB LIP GLAM MOCHA FROST uploaded by naf C.

BY BONNE BELL

Renee W.
Staten Island , NY
Love all things Bonnie bell it was my first lip gloss alooooong time ago and I always carry a few around.
Elizabeth P.
San Antonio, TX
Where do you get this from? And is it a matte finish? Long lasting? How often do you re apply?
naf C.
I love this! It has a bright and beautiful color. It's soft and can be easily applied to your lips. I like the tube that it comes in. The color is definitely attractive. If you use it right then it can last a couple of hours. I like the smell of it too! It makes your lips look natural but also shiny at the same time. It's a brilliant color. I like these sorts of tubes because you don't waste if too much is applied, you can always clean the brush on the side of the tube and then even the rest of it on your lips. I would definitely recommend it.
Thaís P.
Santa Luzia
Alguém me manda isso? Eu ja amei
Amei muito
Eu quero
E lindo
Eu amei
Todos em casa amaram
Eu quero eu amooo jaaa muito mesmo.
Itzel M.
eautiful color. nothing great texture and dry. I liked the packaging is very comfortable, happy with this product, Greetings