BY LIP SMACKER

• I never even knew they still sold these! I LOVED this as ...3 Answers
  • What was your favorite Bonnebell Chapstick scent?4 Answers
Hallie Jo G.
Ritzville, WA
These look so fun and they do smell great and just like a pack of Skittles. However the actual quality of them as a chapstick is terrible. They are not hydrating at all. If you are just looking for something fun for your kids these are fine but done expect them to work well
jeannie h.
This product is a blast for kids. I remember when I was a little girl, I thought the coolest thing was to own these. They smell great, but don't taste very good. I think that when looking for a chapstick, you want something that will make your lips feel soft. These almost made my lips just feel waxy. I think they could be a little softer and a little silkier.
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
MMMmmm...Bonnebells always had the best scents and flavors for chapsticks growing up as a kid. They would be the go to for me and my lips!! They always came out with so many new and exciting scents! Loved them. Childhood FAV!
Sarah H.
I found these very slippery and drying. They needed to be reapplied really often, like every half hour. Usually I like Lip Smackers, but these are a totally different formula from the regular ones.
Madison S.
Winston Salem, NC
I never even knew they still sold these! I LOVED this as a kid for the flavors. But to be honest..they aren't the best quality if you're actually looking for mouisurization.
Cassandra M.
I loved these as a kid! I had no idea they were still sold in stores. They smell amazing! I'm not sure how moisturizing they are, but they're great for kids/preteens.
cindy s.
Phoenix, AZ
I feel comfortble enough to let my younger nieces have this product. Wasnt afraid of them having any harmful incase they digested more than they should. There known for eating there chapsticks. Good safe product.
Mara E.
These remind me of my childhood. They aren't super effective as a lip balm but there's a certain sentimental value to them. I probably wouldn't purchase them for anyone over the age of 10.
Mackenzie S.
These bring me back to my childhood. They smell great and make you feel pretty and fun! They make great stocking stuffers and are great for younger girls.
Anne Michelle J.
These smell really good and are fun for kids. If you want actual moisturizer, I'd buy something different.
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
What was your favorite Bonnebell Chapstick scent?
Madison S.