Bonkers Tea Super Skinny Tea, Lemon Peppermint, Tea Bags, 18-Count Boxes (Pack of 6)

BY BONKERS

Allison M.
Jacksonville, NC
Had a friend that used this product and she said that it worked pretty good. Had a little problem adjusting to them but after a while, she felt pretty good.
katia p.
Henderson, NV
Love this tea. One of my favorites. I drink it two times a day. Doesn't discomforts my tummy. Is not pricey and so far I buy it at Ralphs market.
ALLISON S.
Los Angeles, CA
It's a pretty good tea, and the green tea gives you a nice caffeine boost without getting all jittery.
Amanda T.
New Haven, CT
I like this product, doesn't make me jittey or keep me up at night, aids in weight loss.