Bonine Motion Sickness Protection

Works 4 Times Longer. Once-A-Day Protection.

Would this help during my period ?
Has anyone experienced any drowsiness with Bonine?
Start your review of Bonine Motion Sickness Protection!
Monica C.
Center Valley, PA
This takes away dizziness associated with vertigo, allergies, etc. this helps me so much daily b/c I tend to hold stress in my head and neck and motion sickness and dizziness happen. This takes it away and let’s me get on with my day
Natalie D.
Portland, OR
Life saver! I took this on a cruise, which was my first time in a large ship. I am prone to motion sickness. This did the trick! Nausea was gone and I had no ill effects from it. Alcohol didn’t affect it either. Yay! A must have if you get travel sickness.
Marna K.
Minneola, FL
I get motion sick in cars and boats so if there is a long trip I make sure to take Bonine an hour before and I’m good to go!
Brittany W.
New Boston, TX
Bonine is one of our “must-haves” while traveling. It works well with preventing motion sickness and also works well for when you’re already feeling nauseous. It is fairly priced.
April C.
Temecula, CA
I bought these because they are non-drowsy. They work fine as long as you follow the package directions and take like an hour before you need them. I used them for seasickness prevention. I did not feel sick or sleepy. The price was fair too.
Meaghan C.
Lakeland, FL
I used to love this motion sickness pill but I recently found that the all natural ginger pill that Bomine makes is even better!!
Lindsay W.
Auburn, AL
Purchased at: Walgreens
I get motion sick very easily when flying. I love taking Bonine because it is fast acting but I don’t get drowsy like I do with Dramamine (even the less drowsy formula). I get bouts of vertigo and this helps me with the side effects from that.
Melanie Y.
I absolutely love this stuff. It allowed me to enjoy my cruise without any incidents. I would not take any other motion sickness medication unless is prescribed. It also seemed while I was taking this I was able to drink a lot more on my cruise without getting so tipsy right away. I would definitely recommend this to anyone that gets motion sickness of any sort especially seasick
Elise G.
Huntsville, AL
This stuff saved me on a cruise last year. I've never had motion sickness from a boat so I wasn't expecting it when it hit. The sea conditions were bad for most of the week long cruise. And it floored me until I took this stuff. It does have some floaty headed and drowsy side effects but that's a lot better than dry heaving and feeling miserable.
Naomi B.
Roanoke, VA
1,498 reviews
This is only motion sickness [email protected] does not make my drowsy. I have to use this to even drive