BY BONINE #10 in Motion Sickness & Nausea

Works 4 Times Longer. Once-A-Day Protection. see more...

• Has anyone experienced any drowsiness with Bonine?1 Answers
Sandra R.
Las Vegas, NV
I suffer from bad motion sickness and I used to take Dramamine all the time to help me.  I hated how drowsy I would get so I tried Bonine and it's now my go to for curing my motion sickness.  I get the little bottle that holds 12 chewable tablets (raspberry flavor) for $5 at Wal-Mart.  The first day I do still get drowsy, but not as bad as the competition's pills.  I usually take this when I go to a theme park and on the 2nd day I don't feel any drowsiness whatsoever.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This is the best motion sickness medicine they sell over the counter! It lasts all day and doesn't make as downstream as the other stuff. It actually works well and keeps you from getting to sick. It can also help with inner ear issues and although not it's intended use I have used it for vertigo. Definitely don't travel without this stuff!!
Mackenzie W.
Spartanburg, SC
I used this while I was on our cruise and while I went deep sea fishing and I never once felt sick. Which is really good because I get motion sickness just by being on a swing.
BreAnna N.
Toms River, NJ
Stuff works wonders. I went on a cruise for 8 days last year. Took 1 pill before we took off never felt sick. Same thing before we came home and I only had one rough day at sea where I had to take it and was great. Others that were with me felt nauseous but I was fine!
Rhiannon F.
I prefer this #motionsickness medicaiton over Dramamine. I prefer a chewable tablet, especially if i am already feeling..blah, i don't really feel like swallowing a tablet with a drink. #Bonine works for more than just motion sickness, it works for lightheaded and dizziness associated with sinus pressure as well.
Gina Z.
Camarillo, CA
I used this on my most recent cruise vacation, and they worked fantastic. Prior to this I used Dramamine to help with my motion sickness but it's always been ineffective. Thus, I was hesitant to use this Bonine. The effects were immediate, within half an hour my motion sickness subsided, and long lasting.
Jennifer A.
This product is truly phenomenal! Take 1-2 an hour before travel and you are good for 24 hours. Does not make you drowsy and works like a charm!!! Better than Dramamine.
Annie Z.
Wheaton, IL
I've taken this while flying and while sailing and both times it made a noticeable difference. I took it before the flight took off, before any nausea kicked in, but on the boat I was already nauseated when I took it and it cleared up quickly.
Meredith S.
Fort Worth, TX
My boyfriend gets very motion sick and he takes this stuff. It works wonders for him! It works perfectly for car sickness, airplane sickness, etc. I totally trust this stuff & now so does he!
Brittany T.
Greenville, TX
Works all day long and doesn't make you sleepy!!! Definitley would swallow whole instead of chewing because it is very chalky if chewed then swallowed. But I have used this before during and after my pregnancy and the results were always the same.
Johna M.
Ashland, KY
Has anyone experienced any drowsiness with Bonine?