BY BONINE

Chewable Once-A-Day Protection. Works Up To 4 Times Longer & Causes Less Drowsiness Than Original Dramamine. see more...

• How does this compare to the Dramamine Less Drowsy? 1 Answers
  • I've tried a lot of things for motion sickness does this ...2 Answers
  • Does this work?2 Answers
Michelle M.
I get motion sickness on boats and in back seats of cars. I always used Dramamine before but hated how sleepy it made me, so I tried Bonine for our cruise this year and it worked great! I didn't notice any sleepiness and it kept me from being queasy all week. Take it about an hour before you get on the ship and keep taking it as directed, don't skip a dose!
Elsie R.
Woodbury, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
If you have any trouble with motion sickness this is definitely something you should get. I use this when I go on cruises, when I go on airplanes and when I go to amusement parks because it takes any sort of motion sickness away, and leaves me feeling great and also doesn't make me drowsy which is a bonus.
Kelcey S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this every time I travel. It get very car sick & plane sick when flying. I must say the taste is horrid. It makes me want to throw up. So I just swallow them down like a pill instead of chewing them. The taste goes away a lot faster that way. Other than the taste they really work great!
Tory G.
Atwater, CA
I use this quite often when traveling. I like it better than Dramamine, as it doesn't make me as drowsy. However, I need to take it fairly often because the effects wear off quickly. The chewable raspberry is also a really terrible flavor that lingers, but that's a small price to pay for not having to use the sickness bags on your airplane!
Vanessa C.
Freeport, NY
I take one before long car rides, plane rides or even boat rides! If I don't I will puke and be miserable the whole time. It makes such a difference and I actually get to enjoy myself without being worried about motion sickness
Tanya L.
Tucson , AZ
I took this every morning when I woke up on my cruise and it really helped. I didn't feel a thing and I started to feel like maybe I didn't need it- BIG MISTAKE! The one day I didn't take it was miserable so don't skip a day.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
This is the best travel sickness medicine they make!! It's the only thing that prevents seasickness for me. It also doesn't knock me out the way Dramamine does. It's long lasting and can help with vertigo. Don't travel without it!
Michele K.
I love Bonine. I get travel sickness and this is the only thing that works. No drowsiness accompanied with it when I take it. The taste isn't so great but I'll take it over getting sick any day. I can't take dramamine as it knocks me out and I travel weekly for work so I need to be alert. I recommend the adult and kid version for everyone, even pets!!
Latisha R.
Merrillville, IN
I use this every time I travel.I tend to get motion sickness very easily. I even use this when I'm not traveling on long car rides.This product actually does what it says.A+:)

Juliana P.
Littleton, MA
I usually need to take these when sitting in the back seat of a car for extended periods of time. It really does work and is non drowsy. It works and is a lot better than the alternative.
Jennifer D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I've tried a lot of things for motion sickness does this really help for daily use?
Margarita C.
Does this work?
Sabrina K.
How does this compare to the Dramamine Less Drowsy?