BY BONIDE

This product is for use on roses, flowers, shrubs and containerized plants to kill insect pests.  This product is absorbed by roots and moves through the entire plant.  Protects plants from damage by Aphids, Scale, Whiteflies and other listed insects. Even new growth is protected against insects for up to 8 weeks. Long lasting, effective protection. For use in potted plants. Promotes strong roots and beautiful blooms. No spraying ... no mess. ; see more...

Bonide Systemic Houseplant Insect Control, 8 oz
I ended up with a very bad case of fungus gnats thanks to HD plant that I had purchased and have been a yearly battle to get them to fully disappear. This stuff helps a great deal. I do wish it came in a larger container since I have a lot of plants. This does't have a smell but I wish it came with a measuring spoon or something. I don't like unison chemicals in the house but this does do the trick for most of the season.
Hanan S.
Saudi Arabia , Jeddah
I was really disappointed in this product.
Not that it didn't work, but that it requires so much to work as promised!
This entire bottle when to one small plant :Bonide Systemic Houseplant Insect Control, 8 oz

Walmart