BY BONIDE

This product is for use on roses, flowers, shrubs and containerized plants to kill insect pests.  This product is absorbed by roots and moves through the entire plant.  Protects plants from damage by Aphids, Scale, Whiteflies and other listed insects. Even new growth is protected against insects for up to 8 weeks. Long lasting, effective protection. For use in potted plants. Promotes strong roots and beautiful blooms. No spraying ... no mess. ; see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Ive Been buying this product forever! And I’ll continue to repurchase I love it targets all my concerns and smells yummy! Works good compared to other products . I am highly satisfied . Told others to buy as well
I ended up with a very bad case of fungus gnats thanks to HD plant that I had purchased and have been a yearly battle to get them to fully disappear. This stuff helps a great deal. I do wish it came in a larger container since I have a lot of plants. This does't have a smell but I wish it came with a measuring spoon or something. I don't like unison chemicals in the house but this does do the trick for most of the season.