Bonide Products, Inc. Bonide Products Weed Beater Ultra Rts Qt

by Bonide Products, Inc.

The ultimate systemic broadleaf weed killer for lawns and turf. New chemistry that is especially effective on over 200 hard-to-kill weeds. Kills roots and all. Visible results in 24 hours. Rain-fast once dry. Reseed in just 2 weeks. Superior cool weather performance down to 45A°F extends application window to early spring and late fall when weeds are most susceptible. 1pt concentrate covers up to 10,000 sq ft.

Anyone recommend a better brand or is this one one of the best.?
Is it harmful to grass?
Does this work? If so, how well?
Start your review of Bonide Products, Inc. Bonide Products Weed Beater Ultra Rts Qt!
Wildomar, CA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
This worked really well on the weeds in our yard. the weeds grow out of control where we live no matter what we use. this worked great. although it does not get rid of them completely, it does keep them at bay.
Palm Bay, FL
My father swears by this stuff to kill even the most stubborn of weeds, he trusts it so I had to try it out and I'm glad I did this stuff is great
Baton Rouge, LA
I use this product in my flower bed and it does a great job of getting rid of all the weds without killing my flowers! Highly recommend it!
Fullerton , Ca
This killed all the unnecessary weeds I had growing in my driveway. Easy to use, just spray then remove those nasty weeds
Battle ground , WA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
This killed all the weeds in my walkway betweent he stones but didn't kill the grass so for that it get a A+
Sanford, NC
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
I really loved how I could use this and not have to worry about it killing the grass! Works really great!
Such a great weedkiller. I use it all around my house, and works really fast and really well.
Works for what it is intended to be used for. Easy to use most of their products are great
Best weed killer around it kills the weeds in a day or so. It's the best out there
Tehachapi, CA
This product does the job and kills the weeds. Use this product on a regular basis!