BY BONIDE PRODUCTS

Will promote flowering increase blossom set and increase fruit yield. Nearly every blossom will produce larger meatier almost seedless tomatoes ripening up to 3 weeks earlier. Also for use on other vegetables such as beans cucumbers eggplants melons peppers strawberries and grapes. Spray the flowers and adjacent foliage until the leaves are completely wet. Repeat as blossoms appear at a weekly to two week intervals. Shake well before using. Ready-to-use as is. The Natural Plant Growth Hormone Kinetin. Dimensions (L x W x H):2 x 2 x 7.5 see more...

• Is this a product I can find a large chain store or do I porches it...1 Answers
  • Will adding such products affect the organic side of growing tomato...2 Answers
Katerra W.
Katerra W.
Newport News, VA
My grandfather and nana use this a lot and it works on their garden like a charm
elsa m.
elsa m.
Working well on my garden and my friend garden too. It is a nice product and keep nice my garden
Tori W.
Tori W.
Love love love this spray. It works so good on my plants at home also on my grandmas plants. Looking great
Laureen G.
Laureen G.
Phoenix, AZ
This did not work for me this time, but I have had good luck in the past with it. This last bottle did not work for my tomatoes or my cantelope.
karina justin r.
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
Ruby P.
Ruby P.
Will adding such products affect the organic side of growing tomato's?
Ginger B.
Ginger B.
Gays Creek, KY
Is this a product I can find a large chain store or do I porches it on the internet or a specialty gardening store??