BY BONIDE

1 POUND Fast acting and long lasting (up to 4 weeks) control of ants, fleas, ticks, chinch bugs, crickets and more. Excellent product for household perimeter treatment applications and more. Can be used as a lawn insecticide to control surface insects such as, ticks, ants, billbugs, grubs, fleas and many others. As a band treatment and for lawn use, 1 lb. will treat 500 square feet. Labeled for spot treatment of fire ant mounds. For household perimeter treatment. see more...

• I've had a major problem with ants this summer at my hous...9 Answers
  • Do you find this product does the job and is easy to use?1 Answers
Teresa L.
Decorator Expert Level 3
I couldn't find my normal brand that I use at the department store so I saw this and decided to give it a try. I was very pleased with how quickly the product started getting rid of all the ants. We have always had an ant problem in our backyard and we have to treat it 3 to 4 times a year. After using this product I haven't had to treat my house or backyard in over six months. I highly recommend this product because it works extremely well. It's very cost-efficient and you don't need a lot of it to work.
Tanya B.
Fulton, NY
I use theses granules in the cracks of my sidewalk and driveway to help control the ant population in a round my home.
Bailey W.
Stafford, VA
Gets the job done! I dont reccomend using if you have pets though. you can find it at walmart or lowes.....
Kelsey D.
Works great in the summer around my flower beds! User friendly and special equipment needed!
Caroline R.
Dallas, TX
It works!
Used it 2 times and the ants where gone
It doesn't have a harsh smell to it
Jennifer H.
I've had a major problem with ants this summer at my house and I really need to find something to help with this. Is this good and at a good price?
Kelsey D.
Do you find this product does the job and is easy to use?