BY BONIDE

Kills bagworms, caterpillars, codling moths, and more. Made for organic gardening and safe for indoor gardening. Concentrate is easy to use. 16 ounces of concentrate. Made in the USA. Safe to use around children and pets. About BonideA family owned and operated business since 1926, Bonide is your go-to source for lawn care items, pesticides, and rodent control. Brothers James and George Wurz started Bonide over 80 years ago, traveling the dirt roads of rural America in their Model-T, selling dairy and cattle sprays to farmers and feed stores. Their commitment to excellence and customer satisfaction was unparalleled - and that commitment hasn't changed over the past eight decades. Though the company now travels on jets instead of Model-Ts, Bonide is still all about guaranteeing the customer high quality, environmentally safe products. Please note this product does not ship to Pennsylvania. Size: 32 oz. see more...

Kristine O.
Marrero, LA
I just got this stuff yesterday, but so far I'm liking the results. Caterpillars have been destroying my basil, strawberries, and some of the leaves on my pumpkin plants. At least 2 different varieties, to be exact. I sprayed this last night and tonight I found at least one very dead bug. Thank. Goodness. Hopefully this keeps working for me.
Mai Yer Y.
Saint Paul, MN
I don't really know much about these but we have them to help but than idk if it's good enough