BY BONIDE

• Can I por just salt is this more effective 13 Answers
  • Couldnt you just use salt ? I remember people pouring sal...9 Answers
Millisa B.
Elmont
Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also! Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also! Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also!
Amelia R.
Madison , NC
This is a lifesaver for my porch and flowers! It does the job greatly and comes with a lot of product!
Monica P.
Valrico, FL
This stuff works well and fast. It has stopped all slugs from coming into my garden and ruining it.
Caroline R.
Dallas, TX
Glue, this is the best one!
Love it works like magic lol
Plus you get a lot of ounces
Jessica G.
Bakersfield, CA
Decorator Expert Level 3
This works wonders. I use in my garden since the slugs love to my strawberry plant .
Kaylia R.
Definitely works magic. Keeps annoying slugs from eating garden/flowers. Recommend.
Jennifer Y.
Great product. You can use this on several items and craft ideas. Not too pricey
LaToi J.
Orrum, NC
This product is amazing. The best all around. Try it for yourself and trust me!
Eli G.
Works wondets for keeping the garden looking good. Keeps the plants looking new
Natasha m.
I would recommend this to my friends and family I really like this product..
Yesenia G.
Phoenix , AZ
Can I por just salt is this more effective
Erica G.
Couldnt you just use salt ? I remember people pouring salt on slugs