BY BONIDE

Buy on Jet.com
Mike B.
Taunton, MA
Product does work well if you follow directions carefully!! If the sun has been out for several days I found that watering the product In helped maintain the time duration!
Allyson M.
Woodstock, IL
If the sun has been out for several days I found that watering the product In helped maintain the time duration!Product does work well if you follow directions carefully!!
kristine a.
Newark, NJ
Havent used this but i used something of a.lower.name.brand with bad quality
Sarah R.
Hamilton, OH
This is a great product. My parents lived in the country and they used it all the time. It works fast and well.
Ashley T.
Albertville, AL
Great product would recommend it to people although it could be a bit pricy.....,,.,,,
Desiree g.
We had a very good experience with stump out. When we moved into our home there was a stump growing in the middle of our fence, we drilled a few holes in the stump and pored the stump out in. Fast to ward about a year the stump is much more manageable now and not taking over our fence!
Shasta M.
If you follow directions, this will work perfectly! We used this several times and it did the job. Be careful around pets, my dogs were attracted to the smell.
Carla  P.
We used this product after lightning hit a tree in our front yard. We drilled holes in the stump, poured this product into the holes and by the following summer we were able to dig the stump out. It was much cheaper than hiring someone to do it.
Desiree L.
This takes way too long to process. I found other more effective ways of getting rid of the sumo than using this product. The scent didn't bother us too bad. I just don't believe it was very effective.
Mari M.
You will not find any other product unless you decide to go organic and buy different products yourself and that usually takes longer time. Like a couple of people have mentioned it as long as you follow the instructions and Dont rush anything it works like a gem. I use to work at home depot and this is the only item we carried to get rid of a stump
Natalie H.
Evansville, IN
How fast does this work?
Brandy B.
How efficient would you say this is 1-10? Does it kill surrounding plants?
Tia S.
Shawnee, OK
Is this the best out there for getting rid of tree.stumps?