Bonefish Grill  uploaded by Lulu -.Bonefish Grill  uploaded by Morgan L.

BY BONEFISH GRILL #68 in Dining

• What is the best seafood and non seafood dish here ? I ha...4 Answers
  • What's your favorite dessert at Bonefish Grill? 5 Answers
Bonefish Grill
  • "My auntie brought us to Bonefish Grill when we visited her in Florida and I must say, I fell in love with their bang bang shrimp!" in 13 reviews
Michelle M.
Very pricey for really small portions
The potatos au gratin are some of the best there are and it’s because of them I didn’t give this restaurant 3 stars. Honestly I’d save this restaurant for a very fancy special occasion because the food is good but definitely kind of expensive
Tatyana C.
I really love this restaraunt even though I only visited their a couple of time and the waitressess at my location at least were all very pleasant and nice I ordered their marland crab cakes and they were really good. The set up of the restaraunt is really nice and kinda fancy too. I'ts a little bit pricey but as said the food and the energy is good.
Amanda W.
Lexington, KY
The food is good, but the price is quite expensive. For me, it's not a place I eat at often, or really want to. They have a lot that I can make for myself at home, and not eating meat (only fish) limits what I can get there. On the plus side, I've always had great service there.
Miranda V.
I loved this place. We visited around Christmas and it was quite busy but the staff was very friendly and the service was really quick. The food is great and has some really good flavors and unique menu items
Lulu -.
Orlando, FL
Bonefish Grill is one of my favorite restaurants! On Wednesday's, I like to go for their Bang Bang Shrimp because they have them half off, and for dinner, I usually order the lobster and steak with broccoli and a side of Mac and Cheese. Yummmmm.
❤👌
Nicole M.
Have eaten here a couple of times at different restaurants. It’s a chain but has pretty delicious food at a decent price point. They have something for everyone and good weekly specials.
Sumer R.
jekyll island, GA
Last time I was there was for my prom night and it was perfect. They are pricey, but their food is amazing. Atmosphere is very comforting and we have always had great service there. Highly recommend if you have one in your area.
Maggie D.
Glassboro, NJ
Bonefish is my favorite restaurant I'm so sad there isn't one by me anymore. I love their bang bang shrimp and they get drinks. They're employees are always fantastic and their food is delish. Perfect for a date night
Kendra W.
Bonefish Grill is always a hit or miss for me. I used to hate it, but my parent's have a new location by their house and love going so I end up eating there a lot. The Sunday brunch has a special menu. I got the creme brule french toast once... it was just ok. The bread i think was some kind of brioche but not very flavorful, there was no orange flavor despite the desription reading there was, you barely taste the grand marnier, but the whipped cream and strawberries are awesome and save the dish. The ahi tuna app is a favorite of my father, my mom usually gets the fish and chips (which are bangin!), or we'll share the pesto white fish (I can't remember what type of fish it is but that pesto coating...mmmm). You get bread and herb/oil to dip, and the staff is typically nice.
Adam H.
One of the worst restaurants I've ever been to. The service is always terrible, and the food portions are kid sized, but adult priced. The food isn't very good either. I've ordered multiple items from Bonefish and have never been satisfied. Most recently I ordered a hamburger, and the burger so undercooked, it made me sick to my stomach just looking at it. I hate Bonefish and am so disappointed whenever someone suggest eating their because I would never chose to eat their on my own. I wish I could give it negative stars.
Cassandra R.
What's your favorite dessert at Bonefish Grill?
Kahla c.
Deltona, FL
What is the best seafood and non seafood dish here ? I haven't been but I have a coupon and plan on trying them out . TY