HealthWellnessNew Chapter
Bone Strength Take Care - Slim Tabs

Bone Strength Take Care - Slim Tabs

by New Chapter

New Chapter is proud to deliver a calcium complex, derived from whole food that delivers these key essential nutrients in their safest, most active form within the complexity of whole food. Bone Strength Take Care contains trademarked Lithothamnion, a plant harvested from the pristine shores along the Icelandic coastline. This porous, plant-based calcium combines with bone-nourishing nutrients, including vitamins K1, K2 and D3 and important minerals: magnesium, strontium, silica and vanadium, to support optimal bone health.

Does this work
Where can I find?
Start your review of Bone Strength Take Care - Slim Tabs!
wendy M.
Bronx, NY
I love this product its very good and it very healthy to use it helps your bones and gives you the strength to move around this product its very helpful if you haven't tried it out you most try it out I recommend ya to try it out you'll love it .
Tina C.
This is the supplement my rheumatologist recommends. It is made of algae, so its vegan, but more importantly, this is the type of calcium and vitamin D that absorbs more readily in the blood. It also doesn't have the same risks at developing stones as other calcium (i.e. carbonate, citrate) supplements have. You are supposed to take one between lunch and two between dinner. Taking it between a meal helps it to absorb, since the vitamins are fat soluble. *Always check with your health provider for recommendations
Dee J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I don't drink milk or dairy I'm very allergic so I need to find other forms of calcium and this is awesome
Jessica D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this supplement, helps with the workout along with other kinds of vitamins by New Chapter. They are a wholesome based brand so they state on the bottle that they do their best to retain the good properties of their extracts in their natural state. That's why I love them!
Kendall W.
Red Oak, VA
Good vitamin, very efficient and not expensive! Perfect for specific needs!!!
Good vitamin, very efficient and not expensive! Perfect for specific needs!!!
Hazel G.
El mejor producto para cuidar los huesos de mi papi! Se lo compro siempre. Lo recomiendo para mantenerlos sanos y fuertes.
Nancy C.
Levittown, NY
Pregnancy and breastfeeding takes a toll on your body so this supplement gave me peace of mind that I had enough calcium in my diet to maintain a strong healthy body. I love that the calcium is not derived from limestone.
Nino A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Acording to my bone scan my numbers are improving and without the side affects of the prescriptions i was taking.
Rachel L.
Portage, IN
I started using these in conjunction with some other New Chapter vitamins and I have noticed a huge difference in my aches and pains and overall well being. The tablets are also very slim and easy and swallow.
Chata R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
11,903 reviews
No la conozco y no he usado esta marca pero deseo poder tenerla para probarlo y de esta manera recomendarlo