BY NIKE #78 in Fitness Equipment

MAIS ESTILOO Boné Ajustável Jordan 5 Retro possui tecido liso e fechamento por pressão na parte de trás para ótimo visual e ajuste personalizado. BenefíciosTecido liso oferece ótima sensação e visual. Modelo com seis painéis e fita interna para durabilidade e conforto.O modelo com fechamento por pressão proporciona um ajuste regulável. Ilhós bordados que aumentam o fluxo de ar. Detalhes do ProdutoTecido: Corpo/face do painel da frente: 100% poliéster. Parte de trás do painel da frente: 80% poliéster/20% algodão. Parte de baixo da aba: 100% algodão.Lavar à mãoImportado see more...

Nancy R.
Kimball, TN
Love the fit, my kids size varies but Nike brand fits them just right, the quality is good and the variety is what interests my kids! (I have 2 boys school age, infant, and teenage girl) We all use the brand! In the right store the brand is affordable, would definitely recommend!
Sandra G.
Bakersfield, CA
My husband has the same one and he uses it everyday, he says it’s a comfortable fit and it matches almost anything he wears.
Heather S.
Anderson, SC
Just bought this hat for my son, he loves it and its made very well. The fabric has a strong feel to it also,
sonya m.
Lake Station, IN
I love this we are always getting our son and nephews gifts from here we totally recommended this to everyone
Kristina G.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
The color is great to pair with any look. It's a Jordan staple so it's made to last and rock the iconic logo.
Kaniesha H.
My brother loves this hat he literally wears it with anything he can and actually makes it work
Elissa N.
Martinsburg
I get these hats for my son who is a fitness fanatic.. he loves them.Won’t wear anything else
Jaclyn L.
I love to used this nike hat.It fits me very well.I live the design of the hat.I bought it at Nike.The price is very cheap and reasonable.I used it when I go hiking or under the hot sun.I suggest you to buy this because it worth it.
Avril S.
Howard Drive, ['','Borehamwood ']
 I brought my son these  for his birthday and he was so happy he wears them all the time. He says they are really comfortable and I was really pleased with them too. They were affordable for Nike and I’m sure he would have another pair, so overall I would so we are both happy
BeFitness M.
marrakech

HiI’m an influncer from morocco. I really like your product, it's very interesting.I have a good instagram page, the majority of European countries such as France, Untided kingdom , Spain , and more like Canada, United state.A lot of my followers are interested in buying from the internet .so if you want more sales I suggest you you send me a product of your products to do a review. , i would be grateful to you. With my love and appreciationmy name is Amine, i do a lot of reviews in the field of Sport clothing, i can help you promote your products it on My social medias , for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help.I am waiting for your reply.This is my instagram page : Befiitness10  Email : befiitness@gmail.com