BY BONDMANUFACTURINGCO #37 in Hoses

Features: -Garden hose. -Crush proof coupling. -Easy to coil in all weather conditions. -Heavy duty spring collar that never kinks at faucet. -Maximum kink resistant. Dimensions: -Overall dimensions: 0.625" W x 50" D. -Weight: 34.17 Lbs. see more...

Cristina G.
Few disclaimers bc my exact hose is not on Influenster but it’s identical to this product except for difference below.
1. Mine is 7’-0” long.
2. Mine is terra cotta color.

I purchased this hose for the front yard to water my herb garden and flowers. (I have two; 1 front, 1 back.) Since the hose needs to goes over a brick pathway, over my drive way, and under azalea bushes, I need some really durable. My last two hoses got holes in them within the first few months.

So far so good. Plus, it’s not heavy so I don’t feel like I’m doing those rope exercises that you see in the gym. And it’s doesn’t foil up causing the water to block. I actually like the terra color bc you can see it on the lawn so if I leave it out, it doesn’t get run over by the lawn mower. (I don’t want to talk about it.)

Lastly, I got mine at a discount store so I didn’t pay the full price shown on here. I love deals!
Coralie F.
County Antrim , Belfast
Great hose, nice and strong, doesn't get kinked up. I use it everyday on a large vegetable garden. Perfect for the job.