Skin CareBondi Sands
Wash Off Instant Tan - Dark

Bondi Sands Wash Off Instant Tan - Dark

Bronzed and ready for anything. To top up your tan or for extra colour Bondi Sands Wash Off Dark has you covered. Simple to apply for naturally glowing skin, this instant tan is transfer resistant and easily washes off with warm soapy water. Perfect for when you forgot to tan the night before. Suitable For: Those looking for instant colour which can be washed off. Use the Dark Wash Off if you have an olive complexion or prefer a darker tan. Use With: Apply with an Application Mitt.

How long does this tan last? I use the medium foam and I love it but am curious how this compares
Does this work well without being streaky? I need something that makes me look dark!
Start your review of Bondi Sands Wash Off Instant Tan - Dark!
Melissa Z.
Bondi Sands Wash Off Instant Tan - Dark uploaded by Melissa Z.
Bondi Sands Wash Off Instant Tan - Dark uploaded by Melissa Z.
Purchased at: Amazon
Incredible sunless tanner! I'm just going to buy 50 and never get a tanning package at a salon again. There is little to no smell to this product and you can instantly see where you've applied so you will distribute evenly. You can see my legs before I used Bondi Sands, immediately after I applied, and a second application the next day. Beautiful, even results. Don't forget to buy the mitt!!
Kat G.
knoxville
Bondi Sands Wash Off Instant Tan - Dark uploaded by Kat G.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Whoop whoop! Love this self tanner! I don’t tan in the sun so I have tried a TON of self tanners and this one is liquid gold! You get that just from the beach glow and it takes one hour to get it! Leave it no longer and your tan develops more! It’s so easy and has a streak free formula and you only have to have an hour to do it! It is such an awesome product and I highly recommend it!
Rachel R.
My absolute all time favorite self tanner. You do not have to be a pro to use this at all and it leaves a beautiful, natural looking dark tan! Highly recommend this product
alexandra S.
Sun City Ctr, FL
When I’m too lazy to do a proper tan this works wonders at giving a deep bronze tan, only downside I have to mention is it does wear off onto clothing.
Brianne S.
Nashville, TN
Purchased at: Amazon
The best self tanner in the business! No streaking or gross smells - just a beautiful natural glow after a super simple and quick application!
Kelly G.
Love the color and the smell! This is my second time purchasing and the price isn’t bad either!
Rachel S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Purchased at: Amazon
HOLY HECK! the best tanning foam i’ve ever used. I put one layer of this on and get immediate results. my fake tan has never looked so natural. it’s so quick and easy to use. i will use this forever. 🤩
Alisha B.
Franklin , OH
Gives a nice natural tan. Doesn't smell awful and I haven't noticed any streaks....... but it dries super fast as you try to apply it and I would like for the product to get darker. I leave the product on way longer than the instructions say to do so and I'm still not quiet dark enough.
Xanthe S.
Perth
This was absolutely amazing! I can never get tanning mousse to stick to me, no matter what prep I do, and I’m never a nice even tan. This wash off makes you the most gorgeous shade of brown, I was so happy to have tried it! However the only down side is that unless you rub it quite a bit with a tanning mitt, it does transfer a little onto clothing - and can get a “muddy” appearance if you accidentally apply too much in an area. However pros immensely outweigh those tiny cons, and I’d definitely use it again going out for the night!
EllieWright P.
Bondi Sands Wash Off Instant Tan - Dark uploaded by EllieWright P.
Bondi Sands Wash Off Instant Tan - Dark uploaded by EllieWright P.
I love this! It gives such a nice brown tan and smells nice too. Only issue is it goes onto the bed sheets and makes them brown/orange but overall a good tan, it’s not to expensive and it’s worth the price I would highly recommend if you want a quick yet good tan :)