Bondi Sands Tanning Mitt

Bondi Sands Tanning Mitt

I’m debating on whether this glove would be ideal for me to use. I’ve heard that black fuzzies come off it when you use it. Has anyone experienced this? [product:bondi-sands-self-tan-application-mitt]
Does this only work with foam products or can you also use it with lotion ones?
Start your review of Bondi Sands Tanning Mitt!
Sophia  A.
Bondi Sands Tanning Mitt uploaded by Sophia  A.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Bondi Sands Tanning Mitt As much self tanning as I do my hands are always the part in my body that I do not want to show brown lol so this is def going to help me and getting a better application and not having my palms of a different color.
Keara J.
Roanoke, VA
1,270 reviews
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is such a cute little mitt to use , stays on good and gets all in the right spots that I need! #tanning
Jennifer  H.
Goodland, FL
Bondi Sands Tanning Mitt uploaded by Jennifer  H.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Loving this sunless tan application mitt. It is so soft and literally just a little sunless tan lotion can go a long way. No streaking and this is definitely reusable, quality made and It will last a long while. After every application you just rinse the mitt under warm water, hang to dry and it’s dry by next day when your ready to apply again! Bondi Sands Bondi Sands Tanning Mitt Walgreens
Roberta B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is my new Mitt, For the Selfless tan #bondisands @theAustraliantan, Its reusable, And I love it, it needs all my expectations, it need no improvement, I am a repeat user, I highly recommend this to anyone Bondi Sands Tanning Mitt
Mary J.
Bondi Sands Tanning Mitt uploaded by Mary J.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is the mitt that I used for my matching tanning foam. I paid $6 for it at Walgreens and I love it! It helps provide a streak free tan and is easy to use on your face, hands and feet. It’s also a double sided mitt. I really recommend it!
Jenna F.
Highlands Ranch, CO
For the price, I absolutely swear by this applicator. This allows you to buff the product into your skin and leaves a flawless streak less tan. It also helps you not over tan your hands. I use the excess product on the mitt when I’m done to tan my feet and other joins and it makes sure I never get orange dry skin.
Dana P.
West Columbia, SC
Love this mitt! The price was great! It puts my tanning mouse on me evenly and doesn’t soak up too much of it into the glove. It’s easy to wash each time and reuse easily. Recommend!
Gretchen L.
N Salt Lake, UT
Purchased at: Walgreens
What a game changer!!!! I LOVE this and will never use salt tanner without! It makes it apply so seamlessly and easy to clean!
Chloe M.
Portland, OR
The application mitt made applying bondi sands tanning foam so easy and seamless! There were no streaks anywhere, and it took half the tome of traditional tanners! Highly recommend to anyone, especially beginners!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Salina L.
St Petersburg, FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
Really does a phenomenal job of buffing the product into your skin & not making my patchy & streaky. It also didn’t bleed through & onto my hands which I loved.