Skin CareSun CareBody SunscreenBondi Sands
Suncreen Lotion SPF 50+ Fragrance Free 150ml

Bondi Sands Suncreen Lotion SPF 50+ Fragrance Free 150ml

Bondi Sands Suncreen Lotion SPF 50+ Fragrance Free 150ml

Enjoy a sun-soaked day the Bondi Sands way with our SPF 50+ sunscreen lotion. Providing UVA & UVB protection, our fragrance-free formula is fast absorbing and gentle on the skin. Developed to be water resistant for up to 4 hours so you can step in to the sun with confidence.

• Broad spectrum UVA & UVB protection
• Water resistant for up to 4 hours
• Enriched with vitamin E
• Non greasy, fast absorbing

How to use

Step 1 Shake well before use Step 2 Apply liberally and evenly to all unprotected areas, 15 to 20 minutes before exposure to the sun Step 3 Reapply frequently, especially after swimming, exercise and towel drying.

Hazards and Cautions

Do not stay in the sun too long even while using a sunscreen product. Over exposure to the sun is a serious health threat. Keep babies and children out of direct sunlight. Always wear a hat, protective clothing and sunglasses. KEEP OUT OF SIGHT AND REACH OF CHILDREN. If swallowed seek medical attention immediately. FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. AVOID EYE CONTACT. If the product enters the eye wash out thoroughly with plenty of clean water. Stop using this product if you develop redness or itching. Seek medical attention if irritation persists. Do not apply to damaged, inflamed or sensitive skin.

Ingredients

HOMOSALATE 10.00% W/W, OCTOCRYLENE 8.00% W/W, OCTYL SALICYLATE 5.00% W/W, BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE 3.00% W/W. PRESERVATIVES: PHENOXYETHANOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL.

Has anyone used this on their face? Wondering how well it plays with tiger skincare and makeup as well as reapplication. Whats your skin type and how much did you use???
What UVA star rating does this have?
Is this sunscreen good for oily skin? Does it leave an oily or dewy residue?
Start your review of Bondi Sands Suncreen Lotion SPF 50+ Fragrance Free 150ml!
Rosie N.
Lowell, MA
Bondi Sands Suncreen Lotion SPF 50+ Fragrance Free 150ml uploaded by Rosie N.
This a wonderful sunscreen brand! I love their face sunscreen so I knew this was going to be just as good. It is lightweight chemical sunscreen with spf50. This doesn't feel greasy, if anything it's hydrating! It comes out liquidy to easily apply without leaving any white case behind. Great for humid climate as well, it doesn't feel icky at all. It's a big tube since this is for the body. Best of all, it doesn't have any fragrance! This is the 5.07 fl oz and it goes for $9.99 at Walgreens, $12.99 at Rite Aid and on Amazon. Overall, I'm a fan of this and I will most likely come back to them when I need to purchase sunscreen!
Adriana L.
Ithaca, NY
This sunscreen is the bomb. It’s fragrance free so it won’t leave you smelling like anything after you apply it and it’s not very greasy. It doesn’t leave any white cast either. It’s so easy to rub in. I also love how it’s coral reef friendly!
Ganell S.
Eugene, OR
This is a pretty good sunscreen. I love the price point, that it’s fragrance free and there is no white cast. It’s great for the body and doesn’t cause irritation on my face. I wish it was a little less greasy though.
Sayra M.
Tulare, CA
I just want to rave about how amazing this SPF is! Its light weight, fragrance free, and best of all, AFFORDABLE! One of my favorites! I definitely recommend this! Also doesn’t burn your eyes and wears well under makeup
Alyssa K.
Parker, CO
Purchased at: Walgreens
I’m usually very loyal to Supergoop, Beautycounter or Sun Bum sunscreen but picked this up on a whim and have loved it. I like that it’s reef safe, fragrance free and absorbs well plus it kept our pale selves sunburn free in the Utah desert. Five stars!
Edyta K.
Corby, Northamptonshire
Bondi Sands Suncreen Lotion SPF 50+ Fragrance Free 150ml uploaded by Edyta K.
High sun protection is very important for me, because usually I don’t want tan my Body. SPF 50+ is perfect option for sunny day and for delicate skin because have vitamin E. Additional that Body lotion has the water resistant so if I going to the pool or sea it is still on my skin
Sumbal Z.
Walsall, West Midlands
Bondi Sands Suncreen Lotion SPF 50+ Fragrance Free 150ml uploaded by Sumbal Z.
This is a great product; it is non-greasy and I love the super silky formula. My skin feels very nourished and it is so gentle on the skin! I love that it is water resistant so I can step out into UK weather with confidence whether rain or shine! Highly recommend!
Mlle B.
Colchester, Essex
Bondi Sands Suncreen Lotion SPF 50+ Fragrance Free 150ml uploaded by Mlle B.
With this autumn weather, I am using summer dresses with boots. As I was on laser hair removal treatment, I am using this lotion on my legs and I feel them so soft and I feel comfortable as the protection is great: SPF 50+ . I recommend this product as I feel my skin great after using it for a while!
Ellie M.
Pevensey, East Sussex
Bondi Sands Suncreen Lotion SPF 50+ Fragrance Free 150ml uploaded by Ellie M.
This was actually the first spf I bought for my face, and it didn’t let me down. I really like this, it doesn’t leave a white cast at all! It absorbs so nicely into the skin. I also haven’t experienced any pilling with it. The only thing is that some days I find that it can make my skin look a little bit greasy if I apply too much. Other than that I totally recommend this spf Bondi Sands Suncreen Lotion SPF 50+ Fragrance Free 150ml
Dobi I.
Bondi Sands Suncreen Lotion SPF 50+ Fragrance Free 150ml uploaded by Dobi I.
The consistency of this body sunscreen is great. It is so creamy. When you apply it on your skin feels and looks so moisturised and so hydrated. Absorbs really fast. Doesn’t leave a white cast on a skin which is amazing. Your skin doesn’t feel tacky or greasy. It’s absolutely amazing
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...