BY BONDI SANDS

Fake Tan by Bondi Sands, For an instant natural-looking tan, Lightweight foam, Ultra-dark shade, Quick drying and non-sticky, Long-lasting formula, Coconut fragrance, Skin may be washed after one hour, For a longer lasting darker tan leave on skin for up to 6 hours, Exfoliate before use, Product measurements: 200ml. ABOUT BONDI SANDS Labelled Australia s favourite tan, Bondi Sands is quickly becoming a firm favourite among fake-tan fans. Formulated with skin-nourishing ingredients including Jojoba oil and Aloe Vera, its mousses and lotions leave you with a long-lasting, bronzed glow as if you ve just stepped off Bondi Beach. see more...

• Bondi Sands Self Tanning Ultra Dark Foam - 200ml - Ultra ...2 Answers
Tess E.
Tacoma
This self tanner is the best I've ever used! The color is extremely natural, and fades evenly! (except on my feet, but I think that is just me). The only con I have is that it leaves orange streaks and stains over everything! I usually apply mine right before bed, and when I wake up my sheets are completely orange!!!
Lauren H.
College Station, TX
Love love love this self tanner ! It gives such a deep tan without making you look fake ! I’m super pale even when I’m at my tannest this mouse makes me a tan goddess!
Sarah F.
I love how dark this gets me and how long it last! The only down fall is for me; it takes too long to feel dry, and it doesn’t fade nice. I look patchy.
Rachel S.
Louisville, KY
I am the biggest tanning snob ever and this is my hands down favorite tan EVER. i’ve tried so
many but nothing has ever given me color like bondi sands does, I have olive undertones in my skin and the green in the foam works perfectly for me. i’ve turned so many people into this tan and they thank me all the time
Heather C.
Hands down best self tanner I have ever used (and I’ve used A LOT)! Not only does it smell amazing, but the color is a gorgeous golden tan that lasts for up to a week! This self tanner also applies streak free
Aimee U.
Cawdor, Nairn
Love this tan, it smells amazing. It has a lovely guide colour so it makes it easy for everyone to use. It’s effective and was not disappointed by it. It’s lasted me ages as the foam consistency glides on well and you don’t need much of the product. The only downside was that I struggled to get it off and felt that it went patchy quicker than other similar products on the market
Chloe M.
Lincolnshire
In love with this tan my favourite by far! So easy and quick to apply and blends really well. It smells quite nice for a fake tan aswell and doesn’t take long to develop. The price isn’t to bad I think it reflects the quality. I would definitely recommend this tan.
Jo S.
Aberdeenshire
I love this ultra dark tan. I leave on over night and once showered off it leaves a beautiful streak free golden tan. I was a bit worried at first the ultra dark would look too orange on my fair skin but I genuinely have people asking where I’ve been on holiday and complimenting the tan. Smells like coconut, which is amazing.
Megan M.
Haghill , Glasgow
I absolutely love this tan!!! It smells great and looks amazing❤️ I wear this on holiday all the time and it lasts for the whole holiday🔥 it is more expensive than other fake tans I’ve used however I am willing to pay more because it’s he perfect tan😍
Kaleigh B.
Bodmin, Cornwall
This gives me the darkest yet genuine tan colour. It makes me feel 100x better and it last much longer than most self tans. For the results it’s a very reasonable price and I would recommend it to anyone want to achieve that deep tanned glowy look.
Ellie W.
Edinburgh , Edinburgh
Bondi Sands Self Tanning Ultra Dark Foam - 200ml - Ultra dark foam Is this stuff worth the hype?? Currently use the St. Moriz tan which is £3-8 it’s good but doesn’t last long and doesn’t really stick to my skin once the colour guard is washed off. Just don’t know if I can justify spending almost 20 bucks for fake tan. Help a gal out 🤷🏽‍♀️