BeautySkinBondi Sands
Self-Tanning Mist - Light/Medium - 250ml

Bondi Sands Self-Tanning Mist - Light/Medium - 250ml

Spray your way to bronzed skin. Enriched with Vitamin E to moisturise and rejuvenate your skin, Bondi Sands Self-Tanning Mist goes on light and leaves your skin glowing. An almost effortless application results in a natural bronzed look. Suitable For: Those with a light-medium complexion and first time tanners. Use With: Apply with an Application Mitt. Use any of our Gradual Tanning Products to prolong your tan.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bondi Sands Self-Tanning Mist - Light/Medium - 250ml!
How would you rate this product?
Taylor P.
Liverpool, Merseyside
Bondi Sands Self-Tanning Mist - Light/Medium - 250ml uploaded by Taylor P.
Usually I don’t go for a spray tan bottle I prefer foam but this tan is just amazing it gives you the most amazing bronzed /olive tan and is so easy to blend I don’t get any patchy areas or areas that stick it’s so easy to use and develops lovely 10/10 think next time I’ll definitely try the darker one

Looking for your answer?