BY BONDI SANDS

Fake Tan by Bondi Sands For an instant natural-looking tan Lightweight mist Dark shade Enriched with aloe vera and vitamin E Quick drying and non-sticky Long-lasting formula Coconut fragrance Skin may be washed after one hour For a longer lasting darker tan leave on skin for up to 6 hours Exfoliate before use Product measurements: 250ml ABOUT BONDI SANDS Labelled Australias favourite tan Bondi Sands is quickly becoming a firm favourite among fake-tan fans. Formulated with skin-nourishing ingredients including Jojoba oil and Aloe Vera its mousses and lotions leave you with a long-lasting bronzed glow as if youve just stepped off Bondi Beach. see more...

• How do you like these self tanning foams? Does it leave you blotchy 1 Answers
Michelle D.
Saint Louis, MO
Most amazing product ever! Great for a single night out when you don't have time for a spray tan! Say goodbye to turning orange. The tan is true to the color and matches your desired skin tone perfectly. Very useful and doesn't have that spray tan smell. Affordable and worth every dollar I've spent on Bondi Sands products! I 100% recommend any of their products to anyone. Bondi Sands Self Tanning Mist Dark 250ml - Mist dark
Kassandra B.
I used this self tanner for the first time last week and I LOVE IT.  It's not too expensive (Which is always a plus for me), it has a delicious smell of coconut but it is not too strong nor does it linger, easy to apply and totally streak free.  I even used their back tanning brush with it and I love it that way as well.  Both products are a GO in my opinion!!
I love this product because it is just $25 and can be found at any Target. Beside the great price you get more than what you pay for the color is not orange at all it gives you the famous " SUMMER GLOW" everybody wants. It also comes in a foam for the application is very easy. I use any mitt to apply the tan.
Danielle S.
Edgewater, NJ
Bondi Sands Self Tanning Foam Dark 200ml - Foam dark 200 LOVE Bondi Sands self tanner. Super easy to apply and lasting results. Smells amazing too - very affordable! Highly recommend.
Kyla D.
I love this tanner so much. It's definitely worth the money. I always worry about streakyness when it comes to self tanners but nope! This is very affordable in my opinion and i would absolutely buy again
Catherine S.
I love bondi sands but I was a little disappointed in the spray. I found that it showed off VERY green on me.... being green isn’t a good luck. I wish it was more warm toned than olive/ green. If the product was more warm toned I would of thought it would be a lot better and I would love the product.
Peta O.
I've been using this tan but I'm the moose and I can not fault it, the application is easy and always turns out streak free 🙌🏼 it has a coconut smell which makes you smell great all day when you apply it, it's such good value for about $20
Laura H.
Hobart
I have been using this product for now 2 years and I have never had a problem with it! If you're looking for a nice even and streak free tan this is the one for you! Its such a nice tan colour and gives you an amazing natural looking tan. So so worth it! 💗
Miss-A -.
Cannot believe there are no reviews for this, i just love this fake tan, smells absolutely amazing does not have that yucky tan smell that most have, the colour is so good and lasts around 14 days when skin is moisturised highly recommend this
Zoe S.
Kingston Park , Newcastle upon Tyne
Love this tan. I was a little wary of using it as it is a spray and as worried it would get all over or wouldn't dry nice. However I was so wrong. The tan dried really nice, not patchy or streaky. It smelled really nice too, like coconuts (unlike some tans that swear they don't smell but do)
Lacey S.
Twentynine Palms , CA
How do you like these self tanning foams? Does it leave you blotchy